LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halloween costumes

My favorite costume is one of my sleepers, if the sleeper fits you correctly a double over night diaper shows very nicely.( I wear one that fits me well so the diaper shows)

Then all you need is well worn stuffed animal, tuck it under your arm or carry it by a leg, like I would with my rabbit.

Mess your hair a bit, then it looks like you just got out of bed and took your stuffed animal with you.

Being a skinny little guy helps pull off the look.

I'm going out a s a grownup guy

As part of this conversation, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for halloween costumes? I'm thinking I want to be a tired tot. using pj bottoms, a long tshirt, and a body stocking of sorts to keep my diaper from sagging

Well if you can't pull off the baby sissy stuff at Halloween there is always Baby New Years and then the Mardi Gras for added measure !

Personally I plan on wearing my fursuit on Halloween (weather permitting) as I amazingly have it off this year. I intend on coming up to where I work as we typically hand out candy to the kids (local business thing) and makes sense for me to hand it out instead of whoever is on shift.

Halloween is about the only day/week I wanna travel to America...

It has started a little in Norway too, but mostly towards kids and only so companies can earn lots of money, any adult dressing up and going out without a child is seen as a retard