LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetter humiliation at the mattress store

TheBabyPants

I take it she had never did or said anything in public like that before? Maybe she was feeling a little devilish that day, but then will you ever see the again and will they remember you if you do? Never had it happen to me probably thankfully but have had many noticeably wet jeans in public.

9 hours ago, bbybill said:

I take it she had never did or said anything in public like that before? Maybe she was feeling a little devilish that day, but then will you ever see the again and will they remember you if you do? Never had it happen to me probably thankfully but have had many noticeably wet jeans in public.

She has done similar things before and I am sure she will again.

• 1 year later...

The only time My wife ever said any thing mean was when I started to wear cloth pin on diapers too keep bed dry I washed them most of the time but one day I had too do some thing 1st and she told me in frount of the friends and family she washed my diapers for me even the grand kids herd 

Both out adult daughters got on her for it.Said I was still the same guy and the same dad she never did that again. I lost her in 2016 she was 2 years older than me. Heart and stroke at the same time