LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting build up

Hello in most of the diapers I wear,the front round my penis(small)takes most of the pee with little or none going to the back,

and as they aren't that cheap I'd like to get the full use out of it and not be forced to change it as the front is soggy and full.

Ant B, I am in the exact same boat as you are. I'm not ashamed to admit that my penis definitely falls below the average by a descent amount. It is super frustrating because the only way I am able to get a full use out of my diaper is to go in the front, drop my diaper and it it on backwards, and then use the back. As far as pointing your penis down, it kind of works a little bit better, but it never goes to the back. Sometimes I will also lay on my back and pull my diaper away from my body and go, and gravity takes it to the back. Hope those tips help. Good luck!

@rusty pins......a few moments after putting in my post I thought of how easy it is to use catheter hose to extend that condom nipple so that you can really make certain you get the back of your diaper soaking wet. I found that if I do that with the extend hose ending just right there at my "wrinkly" place, it created such a

Maybe a little more extreme measure is to tape your foreskin (for those that didn't get molested), towards your buttocks with duct-tape, I have done so in the past, but I used a buttplug as tape on my ass was not a nice feeling, aka tape from buttplug instead

It was a nice feeling, pretty much wetting like a girl, but cant be arsed anymore so now I just point it as much down as possible so I often wet crotch first and I prefer not to wet the ass part as I sit on that and I don' like the wet feeling, but once crotch is saturated it goes both ways (wicking)

This was never a problem with cloth diapers or early throw-aways. Cloth coducts the wet so that it spreads all through the diaper and the early throw-aways used a cloth-like paper that did much the sam. Pampers and Handi-wipes were related. Early Pampers and the like had material all over the diaper and were full at the sides as well. This was considered too "showy" for adult diapers and so they gradually switched to SAP which gelatinized the wet and keeps it in place. in the disposable diaper "middle ages" about 1981, baby diapers became gender-specific for awhile