LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[advertisement] AB girl looking for Rp Daddy

Interested in playing an adult who has some bladder issues, gets found out by a co-worker, and he starts to treat you like a little girl because of it, trying take you potty often in the day, and basically treating you like a child until he convinces you that you would do better if you were to stay with someone, say like him, who will treat you like you need to be and take care of you?

Yeah. I'm interested.

Where do they work?

My own connect, if anyone is interested:

A teenage refugee arrives from Syria and is picked up by a prearranged foster parent. The story will chart her difficulty integrating in the hist country and toileting issue due to PTS. The care giver decides some regression therapy may be the way to help the girl.

I think:

When she wets her pants the first time, it should come out in hestitant gushes as her legs vibrate and shake badly, her face becoming pink, red, and purple with her hands going up to her face as tears leak down her cheeks as she realizes she is peeing herself, partially on purpose since she knew she had to go, but decided to say nothing while he was reading the paper....

There should probably be something in the report about her being dirty and peeing her pants on purpose since they never took care of her or she wouldn't still be wetting from daydreams, they must think she's just being lazy or something and that she's probably doing this either for attention or because she misses her parents, but whatever, have never sought to get it corrected.

Just my two sense.