LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena Slip Maxi Active vs Rearz Princess

Dubious

I just opened the package and wow, the Rearz is 2x the thickness of Tena, and yes, I got the pink princess one, cause, why not? :P

Might put it on tomorrow or later tonight, hopefully Medium fit, or else I also got the Large

Rearz was ok... but I have only used 1 so far

The fit wasn't that great, but that could have been my fault, so I'll give it another try next weekend (or sooner..), but the capacity and thickness was awesome

For my every day diaper I'll stick with Tena, cheaper and thinner/discreet

Rearz (Princess) Medium is my new favorite weekend diaper, to bad I only have 1 more Medium (+1 large) and didn't have any plans to buy more diapers as I currently have ~160 Tena Maxi and a lot more of other types

Still wearing the Rearz I put on yesterday, about 20 hours ago, its wet, but not at full capacity and as I don't wear 24/7 its unlikely I will get a rash (Never had one), its chaffing

Dangerous to try new diaper..

In my last Princess diaper and is thinking about buying more, but I might have to wait until end of month (money), its like, I have some less absorbent diapers I use now and then, but I don't trust them during

Just went to the food store with Princess diaper on and it was no issue, probably cause of 2 extra reasons, its winter, so everyone wear thick clothes and it was crowded

Most likely wouldn't be a problem in summer either, but the excuses one makes up to go out with it..

I wouldn't wear

I'm sitting here in a Rearz Princess when I opened this thread. I use Northshore Supreme Lites as a daytime diaper but I do use the Princess diapers to go out to AB events and when I need the capacity. I'm heading out to an AB friends tonight for a bonfire in his back yard. Definitely the perfect time for a Princess diaper. I'm especially fond of the crinkle of the landing zone on these diapers.

• 1 month later...