LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Thick nappies out in about

while i have not worn anything quite that thick out and about, my standard was 2 Depends (max protection) and 2 baby diaper soakers.in between. even though i wear pretty loose fitting trousers, i know about halfway between changes the diapers are sagging so heavily they make a nice outline in the bottom of my jeans. i used to wear my t-shirts untucked to hide it all, but now i tuck them inside my plastic panties. just one of those need to escalate kind of deals i guess.

Like Randy I never worn anything as thick. For me the thickest diaper combo has been a Abena-s4 or a Northshore plastic backed diaper with a diaper insert and plastic panties.

• Like 1

I wear cloth diapers and plastic baby panties 24/7. My wife insists I wear a onesie so my plastic baby panties do not peek out.

I am going to a dinner fund raiser shortly and I am currently wearing 3 Purity 4 layer flat diapers. One laid out flat, one folded in thirds as a soaker and another laid flat over the top. These diapers are folded into thirds and then the back side is winged out. Over these I am wearing plastic baby panties and a onsie snapped between my legs. The onesies she uses on me are from www.baby_pants.com and are quite thick themselves.

Over my diapered self I am wearing levies, relaxed fit, 2 waist sizes bigger than I need with only a single or disposable diaper.

No one ever pays any attentiong

Depends where I am. In my hometown I'm not normally padded more thickly than an Abena M3. When I'm on vacation and don't know where I can change, I'll often go for thicker diapers - Bambinos or ABU Simples - just to be safe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 27/11/2016 at 2:46 PM, DLBiker said:

Yes, that was a fun and humiliating adventure!

I like wearing thick bulky nappies and crinkly plastic pants when out and about. I often wonder what people think if they notice I wear nappies.

On 11/28/2016 at 7:26 PM, stevewet said:

I like wearing thick bulky nappies and crinkly plastic pants when out and about. I often wonder what people think if they notice I wear nappies.

I think most people are to tied up in their own lives and never seem to notice.