LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poop position in diaper

• 4 weeks later...

I like to stand up. Only time you ever get to stand up and let go is when you dont have to worry about where it goes.Everybody goes while sitting down, as do I, so its just a different way of letting it out. I do feel naughty sometimes, but do it anyway, as I'm one who enjoys messing and staying in it for as long as i want.Usually i wait, if I can till im almost ready to change so the smell dousnt linger for too long.One challenge I always face is keeping my place smelling free of my secret desire because I do have visitors.I use carpet cleaner, fabuloso, and countless bottles of air freashner.

I like to do it standing while I'm trying to life something impossible. I like to think about a cute girl challenging me to lift something, like a 50,000 lb rock while in my diaper and pooping my diaper trying. But I've pooped while walking at a carnival when there was a girl with beautiful legs and short shorts walking in front of me. Girls with thick legs and cowboy boots makes me want to be bad and unload in my diaper. If I could only be 2ys again and it was ok to poop my diaper around a bunch of cute girls in shorts, then listen to them snickering about me.

As far as producing hard poop, I'm not sure, but I also love that. Because you can sit in it for a long time without getting a rash.

• Like 1

I'm somewhat versatile when it comes to what position I find easy when going number two in my diaper, sometimes it's on my back, sometimes sitting up, and sometimes standing.

• Like 1
On 8/11/2016 at 6:36 AM, crawling-in-diapers said:

I like to do it standing while I'm trying to life something impossible. I like to think about a cute girl challenging me to lift something, like a 50,000 lb rock while in my diaper and pooping my diaper trying. But I've pooped while walking at a carnival when there was a girl with beautiful legs and short shorts walking in front of me. Girls with thick legs and cowboy boots makes me want to be bad and unload in my diaper. If I could only be 2ys again and it was ok to poop my diaper around a bunch of cute girls in shorts, then listen to them snickering about me.

As far as producing hard poop, I'm not sure, but I also love that. Because you can sit in it for a long time without getting a rash.

Wow, did you really pooped while walking? It seems impossible to me!

Since I retrained myself to lose all control, I can do poop or mess my diaper anywhere in any position. Messing while walking happens at least once a week, I will normally mess my diaper when I stand up after sitting for a while. I guess gravity works.

On 11/9/2016 at 11:17 PM, Igorroger83 said:

Wow, did you really pooped while walking? It seems impossible to me!

Yes, but it's not my first choice. You can't do it if the poop is too solid though. I miss when I use to have huge hard loads, like the kind that makes your eyes water.

If I had my way, and I could make myself into a 15 month old baby boy in a diaper, I would like to find myself in a situation where I'm struggling to get away from a really cute girl who is keeping me on her lap. I would struggle in my stinky diaper crawling all over her legs as she tickles me and pulls me back. Her legs would smell like baby oil.

On 11/7/2016 at 11:36 PM, crawling-in-diapers said:

When i was 7 or 8 I had a really cute girl that babysat me. I fell asleep on the sofa one night and wet. She woke me up and said "Let's go put on some dry clothes" The next time she sat for me I was watching TV before bed and stood next to the sofa and pooped my pants. When she smelled it she asked if i needed to go potty. I shook my head no and looked down. She checked my pants and said "Its ok, lets go get cleaned up"

• Thanks 1

There are many positions to enjoy doing a lovely poopie in your diaper, you just have to let your imagination take you by the hand and lead you. The key though as has been mentioned earlier is to relax and just let it happen. Don't force it, don't push, just let your relaxed body do the work and you will enjoy a most lovely sensation of making a poopie mess.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No favorite position. Sometimes I just let it go while making coffee in the morning and then later in the day I will kneel or bend over. I try to do it just like a child would--when the urge hits, just let it go. (And then change right away!)

• 2 weeks later...