LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you Wear?

fptx1210

What diaper or overall type of protection do you wear at night? I am wearing Bambino Bianco's and have recently added a pair of plastic pants to help with leaks. My wetting has increased this year in volume and its become an every night type of situation.

2 hours ago, fptx1210 said:

What diaper or overall type of protection do you wear at night? I am wearing Bambino Bianco's and have recently added a pair of plastic pants to help with leaks. My wetting has increased this year in volume and its become an every night type of situation.

At home I wear pinned gauze diapers inside vinyl pull-on panties to bed. However, if I am feeling sick I sleep in Attends Youth disposables. I also where those when sleeping away from home in the USA.

On trips to Australia and New Zealand I wear the Tena Slips sold there.

During the week I wear a tranquility ATN or Attends Breathable diaper with booster pad and plastic panties. On the weekends its a Abena s-4, A molicare plus or northshore.

At night I wear id slip super with a booster pad. During the day it depends on what I'm doing. At home I wear absorbant underwear with a pad, for short trips out a pull up and if I'm out all day or in situations where I'll wet frequently, I wear a diaper

• 1 year later...

Cloth diaper with booster and plastic pants almost leak proof

10 hours ago, carsfan said:

Another cloth user! I wear pretty well this exact same configuration and sometimes add a pull up AIO diaper over my plastic pants if I'm feeling sick or had some beers before bed.

I like any for daytime and even some cloth for daytime just easier to maintain and I never worry about running out of diapers 

• 3 weeks later...

Tena slip maxi at night, boxer briefs and a tee shirt over that as easier to launder than pajamas if there is any seepage, and the briefs hold things in place well.

Preference is for cloth, but domestic situation makes it very difficult to manage washing and drying unobtrusively.

I wear cloth diapers at night together with either plastic pants or pul pants, have a rotation of 4 pants I use.

On rare occasions I do use a disposable for nighttime, but always with a terry pull on on top and waterproof pants. The disposable and cloth pull up, is only if I'm only slightly wet when nearing nighttime, and don't want to waste the diaper (plus is saves volume in the bi-weekly washing routine of my cloth diapers).

Mornings are the same, comfortable soaking wet and warm.

• 6 months later...