LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Be sure to stop by Changing Times Diaper Company the next time you are in Las Vegas. We offer a nice selection of cloth diapers, waterproof pants made with plastic and polyurethane laminate (PUL), and, disposable diapers from ABU, Bambino and BareBum. Feel free to

• Like 2
Be sure to stop by Changing Times Diaper Company the next time you are in Las Vegas. We offer a nice selection of cloth diapers, waterproof pants made with plastic and polyurethane laminate (PUL), and, disposable diapers from ABU, Bambino and BareBum. Feel free to
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I did get a chance to shop here a couple of times when I was in the Las Vegas area recently. I always thought that it would be a great experience to be able to walk into a store and shop for plastic pants, and it turned out to be true. This store has a huge selection of Gary full-cut plastic pants, and I bought bright green and pink ones, then stopped by again a few days later to pick up a comfort-style pant.

I did get a chance to shop here a couple of times when I was in the Las Vegas recently. I always thought that it would be a great experience to be able to walk into a store and shop for plastic pants, and it turned out to be true. This store has a huge selection of Gary full-cut plastic pants, and I bought bright green and pink ones, then stopped by again a few days later to pick up a comfort-style pant.

I did ask what percent of customers bought plastic pants. He said that nearly all of his in-store customers bought disposables, and around half of his online buyers bought reusables.

I wore the bright green and the pink ones in my hotel room, and the comfort-style one after I returned home.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...