LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Be sure to stop by Changing Times Diaper Company the next time you are in Las Vegas. We offer a nice selection of cloth diapers, waterproof pants made with plastic and polyurethane laminate (PUL), and, disposable diapers from ABU, Bambino and BareBum. Feel free to stop by and chat.

DSC_0388.JPG

DSC_0390.JPG

DSC_0395.JPG

DSC_0397.JPG

DSC_0409.JPG

DSC_0410.JPG

DSC_0411.JPG

• Like 2

Oh cool, I had head he was closing the store, but I see the update that they are staying.

Be sure to stop by Changing Times Diaper Company the next time you are in Las Vegas. We offer a nice selection of cloth diapers, waterproof pants made with plastic and polyurethane laminate (PUL), and, disposable diapers from ABU, Bambino and BareBum. Feel free to stop by and chat.

DSC_0388.JPG

DSC_0390.JPG

DSC_0395.JPG

DSC_0397.JPG

DSC_0409.JPG

DSC_0410.JPG

DSC_0411.JPG

Is it aloud to walk around with a an erection in the store

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hi Michael,

We almost closed because our California home would not sell. It would have been impossible to keep the Las Vegas store open without selling our home. Me in Nevada and wife in California would only lead to trouble. We took a new sales approach which brought a buyer back to the table. Our home is now in escrow and our Las Vegas retail location will remain open.

Walk-in business continues to increase as local residents and visitors learn of our store. Most are amazed as they have never seen so many diapers and plastic pants in one location. International customers are already visiting as are local AB/DL's and even a Mommy.

The Tykable diapers will soon be arriving to join those from ABU, Bambino and BareBum. I have been corresponding with Laurie at RearZ and hope to offer several of her styles in the near future.

We have a very discreet location a few miles from the Las Vegas Strip and McCarren International Airport. Our store is a few blocks from a major hospital and we are surrounded by the medical community. I could not have found a better location or landlord.

We offer private shopping if you are a little shy. We make local deliveries using Uber. Call or place your order online and I'll ship it discreetly to your front door. Customer had his order within an hour and never left the house.

I have also given rides to individuals who visited our store. One individual spent $30.00 for a taxi to come to our store. It was closing time so I gave him a ride back to his hotel on the strip. Another individual came in today and made a big purchase. I am normally closed on Saturday but came in to make sure he was able to get the products he needed. Since I would have been closed, I gave him a ride back to his apartment versus him getting on the bus with a large box containing four packages of disposable diapers. We are trying to be different by offering service we would like to receive.

I can guarantee everyone that they will not be disappointed when visiting our store. We are only going to get better as interest increases in our product range.

17 minutes ago, Dunham said:

Is it aloud to walk around with a an erection in the store emoji39.png

Walk around in your diaper if you like.

• Like 4

Hi Michael,

We almost closed because our California home would not sell. It would have been impossible to keep the Las Vegas store open without selling our home. Me in Nevada and wife in California would only lead to trouble. We took a new sales approach which brought a buyer back to the table. Our home is now in escrow and our Las Vegas retail location will remain open.

Walk-in business continues to increase as local residents and visitors learn of our store. Most are amazed as they have never seen so many diapers and plastic pants in one location. International customers are already visiting as are local AB/DL's and even a Mommy.

The Tykable diapers will soon be arriving to join those from ABU, Bambino and BareBum. I have been corresponding with Laurie at RearZ and hope to offer several of her styles in the near future.

We have a very discreet location a few miles from the Las Vegas Strip and McCarren International Airport. Our store is a few blocks from a major hospital and we are surrounded by the medical community. I could not have found a better location or landlord.

We offer private shopping if you are a little shy. We make local deliveries using Uber. Call or place your order online and I'll ship it discreetly to your front door. Customer had his order within an hour and never left the house.

I have also given rides to individuals who visited our store. One individual spent $30.00 for a taxi to come to our store. It was closing time so I gave him a ride back to his hotel on the strip. Another individual came in today and made a big purchase. I am normally closed on Saturday but came in to make sure he was able to get the products he needed. Since I would have been closed, I gave him a ride back to his apartment versus him getting on the bus with a large box containing four packages of disposable diapers. We are trying to be different by offering service we would like to receive.

I can guarantee everyone that they will not be disappointed when visiting our store. We are only going to get better as interest increases in our product range.

I love it

I will definitely stop by the next time I'm in Vegas.

Hi Michael,

Do others walk around in a diaper and is there a changing room

I did get a chance to shop here a couple of times when I was in the Las Vegas area recently. I always thought that it would be a great experience to be able to walk into a store and shop for plastic pants, and it turned out to be true. This store has a huge selection of Gary full-cut plastic pants, and I bought bright green and pink ones, then stopped by again a few days later to pick up a comfort-style pant. 

The owner has just added some space and was in the midst of expanding into it when I was there. Greater selection, more of each item....

Like I told Bob, I'll be shopping there again the next time I'm in Vegas.

I did get a chance to shop here a couple of times when I was in the Las Vegas recently. I always thought that it would be a great experience to be able to walk into a store and shop for plastic pants, and it turned out to be true. This store has a huge selection of Gary full-cut plastic pants, and I bought bright green and pink ones, then stopped by again a few days later to pick up a comfort-style pant. 
The owner has just added some space and was in the midst of expanding into it when I was there. Greater selection, more of each item....
Like I told Bob, I'll be shopping there again the next time I'm in Vegas.

Did you get super excited and have an excitement accident

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I did ask what percent of customers bought plastic pants. He said that nearly all of his in-store customers bought disposables, and around half of his online buyers bought reusables.

I wore the bright green and the pink ones in my hotel room, and the comfort-style one after I returned home.

Do they have changing rooms?

Yes they are still open. I was there a few weeks ago. Not sure about a changing room though. 

they were closed last weekend  - no changing room and everyone is expected to be clothed and discreet. this is from the owners directly.

they were closed last weekend  - no changing room and everyone is expected to be clothed and discreet. this is from the owners directly.

Are people trying to close them down too

Hi Michael,

This is awesome news!!!! I live in Kingman AZ and next time I'm in town I'll stop by and have a look around and get some supplies!!!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk