LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who else?

Does anyone else love running their fingers over stuff during the course of the day?

I know that running my hands and fingers over myself when I am wearing is big thing for me and most likely for other people as well. I have

Not in the frequent way or possibly even the actual way that you seem to. I do enjoy running my hand and fingers over my diaper if I'm wearing. I sometimes do see something interesting to me and will touch it, get a tactile sense of it. Mostly though, I'm a fidget kind of guy I think. I like to play with things in my hand and fingers as I watch tv, or am talking with someone or even just driving down the road. I'm guessing there's a tactile need there somewhere but is more linked to a personality thing than anything else. I'm also a pen-clicker though I try to curb that in public places as I'm aware it's annoying to others.

I'll find random objects while watching TV to turn over and play with in my hand. I have this decorative tray on my coffee table with three balls on it and I often grab one and keep my hand occupied with it. Another tv time favorite is a folding knife I have with a side release and I'll constantly open and close it, run my thumb gently along the blade. I'm also a smoker. A cigarette in my fingers probably plays heavily into this. I have a wedding band on one hand and a ring that was passed down to me from my grandfather on the other, and I constantly thumb or twirl them around while at work or driving etc.

Kind of a funny little quirk to have I guess. I suppose it's still all tactile just in a different way.

I am forever touching, rubbing, caressing all over my diaper area when I am wearing. I have no idea why but it just seems very natural for me to do so. And when I am in my feminine mode, that all touching increases up under camis, nightgowns, etc etc:08_EmoticonsHDcom: