LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has anyone tried hypnosis?

On 9/29/2016 at 2:52 PM, diapermate said:

Just wandered, 'cause this is coming up and down every once in a while: Has anyone tried hypnosis? Does it work? It always seems like the things that aren't really working. General responses?

Well here's the gist:

The self-hypnosis stuff found on the interweb is mostly simply bullshit. You'd have to be EXTREMELY susceptible to it for these types of hypnosis to have anything beyond a basic relaxing effect.

3 hours ago, delta1 said:

Well here's the gist:

The self-hypnosis stuff found on the interweb is mostly simply bullshit. You'd have to be EXTREMELY susceptible to it for these types of hypnosis to have anything beyond a basic relaxing effect.

When I untrained, I feel like hypnosis did make it easier for me to wet and maybe marginally harder, psychologically, for me to hold, but I'd say the process of actually getting untrained was largely just conscious habituation.

• Like 1

I think for me, playing a suggestion part of hypnosis over and over and over again did help me to become a wetter. I played it while working, eating and sleeping. After some time it was easier to wet followed by not remembering that I did wet. Again, I think it helped but wasn't the magic to wetting. You have to really really want to do something for hypnosis to help.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

several years ago i tried some files for wetting. and for me they worked alright. they made it easier for me to relax my bladder sphincters and go. a few times i did wake up wet, but after that i stopped wearing as much and everything went away. also it made me feel like i needed to go more often when i wasn't diapered. i stopped listening to them because i was still living at home and didn't want to go through all that diaper stuff with my family. now that im not there anymore, i've been poking around with them again a bit. maybe i'll get back to wetting again :)

Yep I did, as a matter of fact I tried a lot of things to reach my goal, wetting my diaper without having any control over it, and that includes hypnosis. For me it might not have worked for English is not my native language. Therefor I turned to Catheters and shortly after to stents. Stents do the trick for me, so no need for me to try something else.

• 2 months later...
Just wandered, 'cause this is coming up and down every once in a while: Has anyone tried hypnosis? Does it work? It always seems like the things that aren't really working. General responses?

I used hypnosis for a year and every morning I wet and messy. When I get the urge to poop I can't stop it I get one to two minutes and it comes out. So I wear diapers had a night and well into the morning hypnosis only works if you wanted to work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...