LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
BBoy

What is your favorite adult diaper?

What is your favorite adult diaper?   104 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite adult diaper?

• Abena Abri-Form Original Plastic X-Plus Night
    • Attends Briefs Waistband Style
    • Confidry 24/7 Briefs
    • Rearz Inspire Briefs
    • Molicare Super Plus
    • Tranquility ATN (All Through The Night)
    • Bambino Classico
    • Cushies Breathable Briefs
    • Rearz Safari Nighttime Briefs
    • Other (leave reply below)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

42 posts in this topic

While I haven't had the pleasure of trying very many different brands yet, I've tried a few. My fave so far has been ABU Space, I like the four tapes in the ABU premium diapers as opposed to the two tapes (vintage) ones. I'm able to wear them usually close to a full twelve hours. They are thick and give me a bit of a waddle, plastic is real soft and even though I'm girly and I love pink and feminine things my inner kid loves those disappearing aliens! :D

That's just me, cheers!

Totally have to say the barebum brand diapers. Although they are a new company, they are some of the few AB diapers I can actually wear comfortably. I have just about a 28 inch waist and most AB diapers don't come in a small and the mediums are always way too big and I end up overlapping tapes which ruins the fit. The barebums medium actually fits great and is super comfortable. The padding is thick while not bunching up in places from the crotch being too wide and the outer plastic is the softest I have ever felt (and I have tried nearly every ab diaper out there). The all over print is almost like an actual pampers diaper and the absorbancy is that perfect level of being able to wear for a long time but needing to change every now and then as opposed to never actually feeling like you adequately used the diaper. 

Rearz inspire + incontrol small

Rearz Princess Pink. 

TENA Women Protective Underwear Super Plus Absorbency. They're not finnicky to tape up like Abena Abri-forms, nor are they too puffy and noticeable like Molicare Super Plus. Discreet, holds well, and fits me perfectly, these make them easilly my favorites.

And they do too count!

My newest favorite is Tena Mens, for the win!

Best pull-up I've ever tried!

I swear Tena Pants Maxi, over 2l capacity so I can pee in it all day :)

I really like the Abu Preschool plastic version.  

Super dry kids from ab universe just like pampers feels really good and like as baby. Add a onesie even better

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

I wear terry nappies and frilly baby pants as they make me feel babyish

I voted for the Rearz Safari. I also love the Bambino Belissimo as well.

Wow ,, tough question ,   there`s sooooo many awesome choices to pick from !!! I have tried most of the new abdl diapers and LOVE them !  My go to diaper still is Tykables  ... because of the fit , price and absorbency!

I've already replied before, and I still love my super dry kids buy now that I have tried pre schools plastic backed; I'm in love with them. I Really love hoe They feel plus the fact that there are 4 designs yo choose from

My favorite diapers were crinklz diapers until they got a make over.   So now my favorite diaper is dry 24/7.   Those diapers suck up everything!!!!!

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman

Super dry kids from Abu. And soon will be in preschool plastic back diapers

I'm an old fart an use cloth diapers. For disposables I like the Abena.

my fave is probably the ABU Super Dry Kids because they're plastic backed/virtually leak proof and because they look almost JUST like the huggies I snuck as a kid lol. XD

my next fave would probably be the Breathable Cushies; they're probably the most babyish looking diapers and i prefer velcro tabs to plastic tapes; velcro is easier to readjust.

my next fave would probably have to be the Rearz Safari because that's what my daddy said he's going to put me in lol. XD