LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is your favorite adult diaper?

BBoy

What is your favorite adult diaper?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite adult diaper?

• Abena Abri-Form Original Plastic X-Plus Night
    • Attends Briefs Waistband Style
    • Confidry 24/7 Briefs
    • Rearz Inspire Briefs
    • Molicare Super Plus
    • Tranquility ATN (All Through The Night)
    • Bambino Classico
    • Cushies Breathable Briefs
    • Rearz Safari Nighttime Briefs
    • Other (leave reply below)

While I haven't had the pleasure of trying very many different brands yet, I've tried a few. My fave so far has been ABU Space, I like the four tapes in the ABU premium diapers as opposed to the two tapes (vintage) ones. I'm able to wear them usually close to a full twelve hours. They are thick and give me a bit of a waddle, plastic is real soft and even though I'm girly and I love pink and feminine things my inner kid loves those disappearing aliens! :D

That's just me, cheers!

Totally have to say the barebum brand diapers. Although they are a new company, they are some of the few AB diapers I can actually wear comfortably. I have just about a 28 inch waist and most AB diapers don't come in a small and the mediums are always way too big and I end up overlapping tapes which ruins the fit. The barebums medium actually fits great and is super comfortable. The padding is thick while not bunching up in places from the crotch being too wide and the outer plastic is the softest I have ever felt (and I have tried nearly every ab diaper out there). The all over print is almost like an actual pampers diaper and the absorbancy is that perfect level of being able to wear for a long time but needing to change every now and then as opposed to never actually feeling like you adequately used the diaper.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've already replied before, and I still love my super dry kids buy now that I have tried pre schools plastic backed; I'm in love with them. I Really love hoe They feel plus the fact that there are 4 designs yo choose from

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bambino Bellisimo is my go to currently but it's price point is making me think of ordering something different when the time comes.

So far, I'd say ABU Lavender. They smell REALLY good, they can hold easily more than 2 wettings, they're super thick(which I like), they leakguards are comfortable, they have a fade when wet design,

• 2 weeks later...

So far rearz safari , so comfortable and super exorbitant. Mind you I have only just worn one so far but it lasted 12 hours. I'm planning on wearing my last one tonight. And I'll order a lot more next time. I love them.

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk