LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I would like to reindroduce myself

I don't know if anyone was wondering or if anyone even cares but yes, I was lilme.

I think I would have considered who that person was as dramatic, maybe even bordering on troll status? Then again I tend to be hard on myself sometimes. I do know I ended up being banned from the chatroom so that says something about me.

I won't make excuses and will leave it at this: People can and do sometimes change, and I've been going through some serious stuff these past few years. I am not who I was as an everyday person or as an AB/DL/Sissy I haven't fully discovered myself yet but I think my journey is taking me to a very beautiful place in life as I gain control of my mind and take stock of myself. For the first time in my life I am starting to feel at peace as I practice a life filled with compassion, empathy, and love. Now my journey is taking me to an understanding of what Love is. A Truth I seem to have been struggling with most of my life even though I thought I knew. What I know now for sure is that I know nothing.

I am John, I'm very human, and I apologize for any aggravation I caused anyone in the past.

2 hours ago, diapered-nicksfan said:

I am John

Hi John

2 hours ago, diapered-nicksfan said:

I think I would have considered who that person was as dramatic, maybe even bordering on troll status? Then again I tend to be hard on myself sometimes. I do know I ended up being banned from the chatroom so that says something about me.

I won't make excuses and will leave it at this:

I wouldn't worry about the past, it's the past fresh starts and all that:

Most people have probably forgotten anyway :)