LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How I view a sissy or being a sissy

I love all sissies. I have to throw this out there to begin with. There is nothing wrong with the way anyone wants to indulge their desires or explore a part of themselves most might be afraid to. We are some of the most beautiful people I have ever seen ^_^

Having said that: To date I haven't really seen what I call in my head "normal sissy". This name is misleading. It's something I labeled out of personal frustration and also spans beyond the AB/DL realm and into non-AB/DL sissies.

First, AB/DL sissies tend to be a little... over the top. All kinds of crazy ruffles and frills and petticoats etc. Again, nothing wrong with this, just seems to be all I ever see. For me if I'm indulging my AB/DL side of sissyhood, I'm into everyday normal girl things. The stuff you'd go out and buy for an actual toddler girl like clothes and such, is what I like to wear. Just normal everyday girls clothes, hair styles, sneakers, etc. Cute pajamas and such. That to me is girly.

Second, in the non-AB/DL world of sissies: There is a whole world of sissies out there non AB/DL related that truly captivates me and hits me to the core. This group also holds a similar problem for me. First an understanding of my inner sissy... I'm gay and I like to be a girl in the relationship (not all gay relationships have a "girl"... that's as stereotype), I like to explore my femininity. Being a girl to me is like being the girl next door, literally. Just your everyday average girl. Panties and bra (hanes her way lol), jeans or shorts, socks and shoes (I hate heels) a nice top, long soft hair, and if wearing makeup done tastefully (to me that's applying in a way that you can't really tell I'm wearing it in the first place). Maybe do my nails if I'm in the mood. Dress classy for a night out on the town, dress sexy in lingerie for the bedroom. Bang around the house whether I'm relaxing or doing some chores in just girl's bang around clothes. The kind of stuff you'd buy at any local department store. That to me is feminine.

What you actually see online from almost every non-AB/DL sissy: Total mindless cock-craving sluts. Over the top whore clothes and lingerie, street corner worthy makeup, heels long enough to use as railroad tie spikes, etc. Whether you're looking for photos or reading material about lifestyle, it's all about being some man's bitch and serving his nether regions. "Don't think, just crave" is the motto. Well, I have a brain, I have class, I have standards, and to me, it seems like these people's self worth is non-existing.

I have to admit that I get off in the bedroom by the enjoyment of submission to another man, and I like the idea of being a house wife VERY much, but the above is just... tasteless and tacky to me (the non-ab/dl sissies) and sex-obsessed. Even if I were searching for someone, I'd be SO skeptical about anything online.

~Just a guy who enjoys being a girl in a guy's body.

• Like 1

I am a sissy baby and have been it seems like forever.

If you go to a baby/toddler department, you will in fact find all kinds of baby girl clothing. A good deal of it will be pink and much will have ruffles and lace.

Of course "big" girls never wear things like this. On the other hand few "big" girls wear diapers and plastic baby panties, suck on pacifiers, baby bottles.

Each individual has there own ideas and that is part of the fun! :P

Personally I like the ruffles and frills of day gone by (my era) Both of my older sisters wore fluffy petticoats and lots of ruffles and lace as Little girls.

pottypanties (Karen Renee)

• Like 1

Joanne says most of it

http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.co.uk/p/test.html

I feel it is a usurpation of feminine things to a non-feminine end and demeans being feminine

I will not even MENTION SPH? and how does that say anything about being a little girl

15 minutes ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

Joanne says most of it

http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.co.uk/p/test.html

I feel it is a usurpation of feminine things to a non-feminine end and demeans being feminine

I will not even MENTION SPH? and how does that say anything about being a little girl

Wow, that blog has got me thinking rather deeply. I think I've been confusing what I've been searching for with what I'm feeling, if that makes sense. Most of the content I immerse myself in when attempting to understand myself on a deeper level is heavily sexualized fantasy content.

I have always felt that a lot of what you see in the sissy world is in fact demeaning and sexist. It's a part of myself that I never understood and is why I'm trying to explore it. I can't deny that there are aspects of that world that turn me on sexually. Why it does when I know it's sexist is beyond me. I've struggled with sexualizing things my whole life. Seems to be something I struggle with in this life.

Anyone reading this may not understand what I'm trying to say next, however: I'm searching for something with a higher and deeper meaning for myself and my path in life. A connection to my own Soul that is nothing like I have ever experienced before. I have often pondered if my view of sissy exploration is a misplaced attempt through my sexuality to consummate that deeper connection with my higher self. I have stated before that I used to be AB, but my interests have shifted more towards sissy things as of late. The common theme between them is, to me, submission. Not in a BDSM or sexual way as I have recently begun to suspect, but is part of my search for this deeper connection to life and I have sexualized it.

I don't think I will find what I'm looking for in the sissy world of things either, as of this moment. My understanding of femininity, masculinity, and even submission seems to be limited due to my sexualized projections. Should knowing this give me clarity? Or is knowing this only the beginning to achieving clarity, inner piece, and understanding?

I don't think I'm a "sissy", or desire to be a girl, though I believe I may need to explore that part of myself to understand, to come to that revelation.

Then again, I have a nasty habit of thinking too deeply. Even so, this is ... enlightening. Thank you.

I've never gone for what I call the "Little Bo Peep" look. It just doesn't seem real. The average toddler girl would not dress like that on a daily basis. However, the outfits I've made

I am a sissy baby and love the over the top frilly baby pants and dresses. It is part of the submissive side of me when I am told what I have to wear. I am now starting to try out little girl clothing over my nappies and baby pants like pink shorts and things like that

On 9/26/2016 at 10:18 AM, BabyJune said:

I've never gone for what I call the "Little Bo Peep" look. It just doesn't seem real. The average toddler girl would not dress like that on a daily basis. However, the outfits I've made

Little Bo Peep is just ONE of several options for being LG and after awhile, you become your own kind of girl

I see I've been referenced!:D

It doesn't matter so much how you do being a little girl which may be informed say by the era you were brought up in (saying grew up in just doesn't feel right to me) and how much of the past you bring into the adult/little girl you feel the bigger thing is being the girl you feel. It may be more 'alice' little boo peep or more schoolish, it's that space we create to let Her out, resembling us, having suitably childlike fun well away from the tax returns and all that.

Retiring for period where apart from the above, you are able to feel carefree can include say things like being overseen by a person who is assuming a more parental role, keeping you safe as you just let your little side out, for some it may include some "Come along and put your party dress on now" stuff which might appeal if you'd rather let someone else make some choices

If you can shave a bit that's fine but the funny thing is once we start playing we don't get so hung up on things like body hair so to us, so long as you're playing nice and just letting your more girl side out dressed pretty much as a 'girl' of the kind of age range you're presenting does, most of us don't bat an eyelid at say a meet.

I shaved my entire body once. It was a strange feeling. Almost a feeling of being naked. One's skin feels very different under clothes when shaved, still feels... nude'ish. I have to admit that it also felt feminine to me, but that's more because that is the accepted norm in modern society for girls to be hairless, so it's more of a societal psychological norm thing I think.

I do like being kept shaved clean in the nether regions, but it has to do with a personal comfort level than being sissy/feminine/addl related. I feel cleaner, and (I'm just being real here, don't mean to gross anyone out) but I'm one of those guys that disappear when flaccid. It kind of curls up and in. I'm not fat or anything, it's just always done that, and it catches any hair that's there when it does which hurts so I like to stay smooth there.