LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Printer Question

diapered-nicksfan

Question

I have a question, but i don't know if this Q&A is meant to be ab/dl related and this post should go in "The Rest of Your Life" section:

What does it mean if your printer does solid printing on the test page except for the pink and red boxes which have little white lines running through them? It does this no matter what I'm printing, I just put new cartridges in, aligned and cleaned them.. still does it, and has been doing it for some time

8 answers to this question

On 9/22/2016 at 7:24 AM, diapered-nicksfan said:

I have a question, but i don't know if this Q&A is meant to be ab/dl related and this post should go in "The Rest of Your Life" section:

What does it mean if your printer does solid printing on the test page except for the pink and red boxes which have little white lines running through them? It does this no matter what I'm printing, I just put new cartridges in, aligned and cleaned them.. still does it, and has been doing it for some time

On an inkjet printer, it means that the magenta cartridge has a couple of plugged up jets. You could try wiping the jet face with an alcohol soaked soft clean cloth.

Try polishing the electrical contacts on both the cartridge and the printer. I assume the same lines were missing on both the old cartridge and the new one.