LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Athene's Theory of Everything

On 9/22/2016 at 3:19 PM, diapered-nicksfan said:

I have been fascinated by the double slit experiment. The results are wild. That the observer can change the nature of the outcome simply by observing only adds to the beautiful mystery that is life and it's implications are something I have pondered deeply often.

It lends to some of what my video is getting at when he starts talking about becoming self aware. Think about that for a moment. If merely observing can change the nature of they way particles/waves behave, then it's no surprise that there is a fundamental shift in consciousness when self-awareness is achieved as this should theoretically have an impact on how neurons are forming and firing. When one takes stock of one's self and observes their behavior and rationality Vs. acting merely by trained behavior...

Hehe, that's a stretch by no imagination, but I fail to see what the definition of consciousness really is. I can program my computer to make decisions for itself, even improve itself, but it is still a computer and not a human being. I'm sure if we mapped out the human brain into a circuit diagram, it would be much more complex, but based off similar principles. The challenge is plasticity in circuitry, where if a component fails, the signal can diverted elsewhere in the circuit and still function like normal. I'm also sure that the human brain is not binary. Anyways, neurons are being replicated today. They are not as mysterious as you think.

Now, I didn't watch the video I don't understand why there is so much hub bub regarding the slit experiment for you guys. I am quite familiar with optics, so I can see how interesting it can be. That said, it seems like you guys are trying to talk about quantum entanglement. From my understanding, this is not related to the slit experiment, but rather the famous experiment has to do with polarization and non-linear optics.

Diapersalways, for the experiment done by the scientists in Japan, can you link the paper? I couldn't follow your explanation of the experiment.

Great topic!