LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's the best style of plastic pants?

I tried some plastic pants over disposable diapers a month or so ago, they were briefs and fitted over the diapers with a little bit to spare but I still managed to leak up my waist band when lying in bed which spoilt the whole morning as once i'd got everything cleaned up I was no longer in the mood to play :(

Sic transit gloria lowriders/bikinis. In the early days of Pampers and Luvs, from 1968 to 1980, babies were put in the same kind of rubber panties whether the diapers were cloth or throw-aways

See my reviews and the discussion of rubber panties

I've tried a couple of different types of covers, but since I use disposable diapers primarily the covers that support the diaper as it's used are the ones I find most useful.

However, really none of them I've tried are able to handle a 'flood' into a wet diaper and as you say they leak from the waistband in that scenario. What I've figured is that the expectation for the pants to do that is a bit unreasonable.

The bloomers may look like fun but do very little to hold a leak in. Conventional vinyl pants such as the second photo will hold a leak much better when sized so that there is a gully in your crouch. IE slightly oversized. Those with sealed elastic leg gatherer's also help to minimize leaks. The very best at

I have not used a lined panty in 33 years, Maybe you would want a training panty or some kind of cloth pull-up with a rubber panty over it. You can dry the cloth part in the dryer and the rubber panty over the bathtub (see my "rubber panty hanger"), the snap-on would have an advantage since, when you hang it out opened up, the waist is pointed down so the water runs out of it

plastic pants over disposable nappies are only good to protect against very light leakage as there is nothing to absorb anything. Part of the reason that we use cloth nappies at night is that their capacity is huge, they are good for side-sleepers and you can fold and pin them high-waisted for very substantial protection that out-performs disposables.

I have a pair that has snaps and comes on and off like a regular diaper. I think this makes it easier to change, because the tight pull-up style plastic panties usually cause me to almost trip.

Delighted that this subject has been brought up, as I am in the market for some nice diaper covers to add to my diaper wardrobe:09_EmoticonsHDcom:The Babykins name has a very good reputation I have learned but will admit that the O&P website quite intrigues me!:19_EmoticonsHDcom: