LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing 24/7 - can't handle it. I admit it!

On 9/19/2016 at 2:53 PM, Elfy said:

People just get bored of it. It seems fun... "I love nappies, wearing all the time must be great!" But then it gets to be a bit of a slog, it stops feeling special. Then you realise that one of the best things about nappies is the anticipation and excitement that makes you look forward to one...

Right. Christmas never comes if it's every day. I wore 24/7 for about a month in the Summer, and don't get me wrong, it never stopped being comfortable, but it lost it's magic. I still loved the feeling, and didn't want to take them off, but it lost it's more sensuous qualities.

Interesting topic, as when I did my knee replacements, I was only given diapers for a few days in hospital for emergency use, and in most cases, was expected to get help to make it to the bathroom.

On 20/09/2016 at 7:49 AM, username said:

First was the unmissable smell of urine in my bedroom, no matter how careful and hygienic I was I could smell urine. because I share a house with 3 other people it was impossible to take down my used nappies to the outside dustbin

When you have any 'dream' then actually experience it, after awhile the initial euphoria wears off and you're left with only whatever it really is. If it's good enough it will continue for you if it can, but this is the point where most people lose interest, and sometimes even purge, going to the equal opposite extreme :(

Over the many years I've been in this community I can't recall seeing where one person who said they wanted to be incontinent so they could wear 24/7 has ever reached their goal. I now see that as a sign that the person hasn't seen it realistically yet- they've never made it past the initial euphoria which drives them there.

Wearing 24/7 is the best decision I've ever made but it has its drawbacks as does everything else. It's not for everybody and it may not be right for you. So the best way to find your way through the maze of your mind is to try it for long enough to experience all the aspects of it, remembering that 24/7 means always- 100%- without any stopping for any reason ever, because if you're really incontinent you can't stop wearing or you'll have pee all over everything. Not a week ,not a month but several months is usually long enough to know for sure so make that a goal and stick with it until you either find that either it's right for you or that it;s not what you thought it would be and you positively don't want it anymore. You are entitled to change your mind and nobody is going to think less of you if you if you do ;) Even if it's right for you, those months will teach you many things about yourself as well as about wearing diapers and either way you'll come out better on the other side B)

I actually have a need for some protection but it's not constant or consistent. The extreme joy of wearing has long ago passed and that has been replaced by a slight constant happiness in knowing that I am doing what I want to do and that it is good for me. It still has it's downsides but they are nothing I can't handle. And if I could change anything about this it would only be that I did this much sooner. When you too can honestly say that after the experience then you know you made the right choice :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

• 1 month later...

I am wearing diapers 24/7 for 7 years now and have been a better wetter several years before. I will never quit. Cathetersare no option for me. Urinals neither.

On 10/30/2016 at 6:38 PM, cruxshadow said:

I don't have time these days, but while gaming with friends all day, it was great. Most of my "bio-breaks" were lies.

Haha! I sometimes wonder if anyone notices that I never go to the bathroom. Probably not, and I could always just explain that I'm a germophobe instead :P

• 3 weeks later...