LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing 24/7 - can't handle it. I admit it!

People just get bored of it. It seems fun... "I love nappies, wearing all the time must be great!" But then it gets to be a bit of a slog, it stops feeling special. Then you realise that one of the best things about nappies is the anticipation and excitement that makes you look forward to one... It becomes less a fun thing to do and more of a job, a hassle or inconvenience. Perhaps a small one, but still one that you don't need to give yourself.

I see a lot of people say the same thing. After a week, two weeks, a month, who knows... People start to get bored of it or no longer find it as fun as they used to.

• Like 6
20 minutes ago, Elfy said:

People just get bored of it. It seems fun... "I love nappies, wearing all the time must be great!" But then it gets to be a bit of a slog, it stops feeling special. Then you realise that one of the best things about nappies is the anticipation and excitement that makes you look forward to one... It becomes less a fun thing to do and more of a job, a hassle or inconvenience. Perhaps a small one, but still one that you don't need to give yourself.

I see a lot of people say the same thing. After a week, two weeks, a month, who knows... People start to get bored of it or no longer find it as fun as they used to.

This!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Elfy said:

I think you hit the nail on the head. Wearing nappies full-time is not 'normal' (hate that word btw!) and so it needs an over-riding reason to do so such as sexual desire or a 'quantity' of AB regressive desire. Once that quantity of desire is exhausted, wearing a nappy is a bit of a pain. ABs with a very high level of regressive drive or babyish need never empty that bucket of need and so wearing 24/7 is easy. Likewise for incontinent people where the desire to stay dry and safe and the benefits it brings far outweighs the problems with wearing nappies.

First was the unmissable smell of urine in my bedroom, no matter how careful and hygienic I was I could smell urine. because I share a house with 3 other people it was impossible to take down my used nappies to the outside dustbin

2 hours ago, username said:

First was the unmissable smell of urine in my bedroom, no matter how careful and hygienic I was I could smell urine. because I share a house with 3 other people it was impossible to take down my used nappies to the outside dustbin

• Like 1
15 hours ago, username said:

I stuck with wearing 24/7 and it is now a permanent commitment.

I think by my standards when I started this, I would consider myself burned out now - but I enjoy full time diapering in different ways than I thought I would. It is a drag - sometimes an awful drag - but thankfully it is no longer a choice.

After wearing 24/7 for four years now, I find people do not care you wear them. I have worn on trips, and I rarely have to change in a public restroom because my diapers hold all day. I only

• Like 1

Its easier to stay diapered when one have to wear (I guess..)

I only manage to go a few days at a time before I get "bored", but if I had to wear then I most likely wouldn't have to keep it a secret and tehn its a lot easier to wear all the time

On 9/19/2016 at 2:53 PM, Elfy said:

People just get bored of it. It seems fun... "I love nappies, wearing all the time must be great!" But then it gets to be a bit of a slog, it stops feeling special. Then you realise that one of the best things about nappies is the anticipation and excitement that makes you look forward to one... It becomes less a fun thing to do and more of a job, a hassle or inconvenience.

i absolutely agree, and i also found that after a few weeks the fun certainly wears off. There were times throughout my few times 24/7 where i was just 'over it' and a few times i did stop, but that hump became a 'thing' for me; the last time in particular i knew it was coming, and it became a challenge. When i would change out of a diaper and thought 'what the heck am i doing?' but