LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thank You Awaken Evil

FretaBWet

I just got home late this afternoon from Awaken Evils party in St. Louis Missouri. This weekend was amazing and I'm not sure when the glow is going to wear off. I arrived at his house on Friday afternoon and got to stay until Early Sunday afternoon and had non stop fun the entire time. AE and his wife were the perfect host and hostess and made me feel right at home.

A couple of the other guests arrived on Friday and some more local friends came over and hung out and relaxed in the evening. Saturday morning we had bacon, sausage, eggs and toast prepared by AE and his wife. They don't drink coffee but a couple friends from Kansas City took coffee orders from anyone jonesing for coffee and went out to a McDonald's and picked up coffee. After breakfast we all got showered and dressed for the day and decided to spend the day at The St. Louis City Museum. http://www.citymuseum.org/

• Like 1

I seriously had a blast this weekend! Really good time with all my friends! I can't believe the amount of craziness that went on, and the stories! Firewood burns fast! Going to Walmart in a pink diaper with Lucy was a new first for me! Freta you are a wild chick! She reached into the fire to move the firewood around in a $200.00 custom made dress, and all I could do was cringe as I thought her dress was gonna melt!

• Like 1