LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you think becoming Incontinent is Self Harm?

Agree.. no need to hurt urself. Diapers feel good around my stuff. I don't know why I absolutely love wearing a diaper out in public underneath. I just love when I get caught from the noise or bulkiness of it. It's baby steps into full on being changed by my gfa or any girl that's cool with it.

It is self-harm. It is giving yourself a disability, you might not get disability cheques for it but you are taking a functioning part of your anatomy and making non-functioning and doing it intentionally.

• Like 1

i don't think so, personally. at least not necessarily. i think the important part of self harm is the harm part. if you're doing something with the desire to hurt yourself, that'd be self harm, but most people who're looking to achieve incontinence i don't think are coming at it from the viewpoint that being incontinent is bad and they're bad and so they deserve it. it's like, how cutting oneself could be self harm, or it could be a fun masochistic experience that leaves lasting scars that the cutter finds beautiful. i think in this case, intent, and the emptional impetus behind the act, is what makes it self-harm versus something else.

Look at it this way... If someone hypnotised me into losing bladder control I would say they harmed me. So if I did it to myself...

Self-harm doesn't need to be solely to feel pain, sometimes it is the opposite like alcoholics who self-harm to feel good.

• Like 1

I did it.

It's self-harm.

It depends how much self-harm you're willing to sustain. We all engage in incremental self-harm - alcohol, comfort food, crap like that.

Personally, I'm a lot happier than I was when I was toilet trained. Because I have suffered from clinical depression and have a family history of it, the ability to feel happy is unspeakably valuable to me. In my eyes, the trade-off was worth it. That doesn't mean it would be for everyone.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Kaliborio said:

I did it.

It's self-harm.

It depends how much self-harm you're willing to sustain. We all engage in incremental self-harm - alcohol, comfort food, crap like that.

Personally, I'm a lot happier than I was when I was toilet trained. Because I have suffered from clinical depression and have a family history of it, the ability to feel happy is unspeakably valuable to me. In my eyes, the trade-off was worth it. That doesn't mean it would be for everyone.

I too am happier and more contented since I became incontinent. I didn't make my self incontinent asit was caused by me having undiagnosed diabetes for a long time which resulted in nerve damage to the area around my bladder leaving me increasingly incontinent and impotent. What I did do was do exactly the opposite of any advice given by the urologist and continence nurse to try and keep what remaining bladder control I had. I still drink coffee by the bucket load. I never try and hold my bladder.(It was futie anyway and almost always resulted in a very embarrassing wet episode) Against the initial advice of my continence nurse I decided to start wearing nappies or pads as they insist on calling them all the time. I was warned what control I had left would soon be lost but the nurse agreed in the end it was me that had to live with being incontinent and as it cannot be cured I should make the best of it.

So if wearing nappies all the time and allowing what bladder control I had remaining to be lost is self harm, then so be it. All I can say is for me becoming incontinent was something that has made my life better. I was a real stress head and now I am so much calmer and more easy going. If my incontinence coulld be cured I would not accept the cure. I am staying "Happy in my nappy" for the rest of my life.

I untrained myself for both bladder and bowels and have been in diapers 24/7 for the last 7 or 8 years. It has my life so much better since my only regret was not doing it sooner in my life. Diapers have always been a part of me since I was a kid and for what reason I feel normal in diapers

• Like 1

Self-harm is not OK and it indicates a deeper psychological problem which isn't being addressed correctly. And for most of us there's no need to physically affect our bodies to become incontinent. The natural state of the body is to pee and poop whenever needed- that's what all other animals do. It's that us stupid humans have attached

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

Definitely a question that can lead down many pathways. To me it would depend on the definition of "self-harm". Are talking about doing something that will actually cause physical harm and pain? Are we talking about some form of altering surgery to achieve the goal such as plastic surgery? If we keep the context of defining the need and desire to become incontinent as a life altering pleasure thing, then I see no self-:03_EmoticonsHDcom:harm in that. I see only a person using his/hers mind to mentally go through the process of potty untraining until final achievement has been reached. Wearing diapers 24/7 and using your mind to help achieve that desire which in turns heightens personal life happiness, then there is no self-harm.