LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training RP

Baby_James

Hey everyone, is anybody interested in doing a potty training rp. Where you're a single parent (mom or dad you pick) . You struggle between working, school and being a parent to a toddler and just trying to make ends meet. On top of that diapers and pull ups have just gone up and you think it's time to start potty training me.

I'm James your 3yr old son that means well but always finds myself at the wrong place at the wrong time and end up in bad situations. I try to make you happy by using the potty but still have accidents as I normally go through 8-10 diapers a day. I can be a handful at times and tend to be a bit needy as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THats fine with me, i'll start it off.

The day has finally come for Mikey to bring James home with full custody and even though he's spent time with his son when allowed he doesnt know what the expect to be a full time father. He gets his apartment ready and a little bedroom/nursery for James hoping he likes it as he got a few new toys around for him as well. He goes and drives to child protective services to pick up james his head spinning the entire time hoping it will all come naturally to him

James waits patiently as he plays with some toys with the social worker. Hes so young he's still really confused about whats going on and where he's going. He waddles around in a superman shirt and pants as he has superhero pullups on underneath since before this happened he was being potty trained although james wasnt really successful with it and sucks on his pacifier. He knows who his daddy is but only has spent a litle bit of time with him and is still pretty shy.

"Jamie? There you are buddy"

*sniffs you*

"Oh, looks like you had a bit of an accident. that's ok. I guess thats what pull ups are for"

*takes you to the bathroom and cleans you up*

"There you go, good as new. Let's go sit on the potty. I guess I didn't ask since we got here"

(you can talk back to me)

James still shakes his head no.

"daddy the potty is big scary, I gonna fall in and big potty will eat me" as one toddler told him this in daycare and he no believes it's true "I wanna go home" as he rubs his tears on his sleeve sniffling

Lays in car seat and is pretty shy and quiet in the car a little scared and tryes to hold his teddy bear that he always holds when he scares but looks around and starts to immediately cry and panic from the back seat of the car

James looks at his daddy as he sits in the cart and thinks about it. Mommy had been trying but not much success. He wanted to make daddy happy though and could tell being potty trained was important "yea I wanna twy daddy, will dat make you happy?"

My face lights up hearing all the fun things I would get to do as a great boy and I bounce in my cart and clap "yea yea yea daddy I wanna do all of that and I wanna go on a road trip wif daddy dat sounds fun!! I'm gonna be a big boy daddy I pwomise"

I smile big seeing all the cool big boy pjs you're getting as I point to superman undies "I want dat one daddy he's my favorite" as I bounce up and down eagerly as I play with my lion and start to let out a yawn and rub my eyes