LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My amazing girlfriend

blitz1027

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Yeah, to be honest it's very hard to find somebody like this. I mean, a lot of people would laugh at you etc. I know cause I've been there and I know I'm very grateful that I have amazing wife that understands my needs and supports me with them and from time to time even has her own share in those. I absolutely love her and I'm very grateful to her and I would do anything she wanted. Actually she's the person that got me out of depression I had after people at work finding out that I'm IT, but that's a whole different story. Enjoy what you have and don't let her go!

3 hours ago, John73 said:

Yeah, to be honest it's very hard to find somebody like this. I mean, a lot of people would laugh at you etc. I know cause I've been there and I know I'm very grateful that I have amazing wife that understands my needs and supports me with them and from time to time even has her own share in those. I absolutely love her and I'm very grateful to her and I would do anything she wanted. Actually she's the person that got me out of depression I had after people at work finding out that I'm IT, but that's a whole different story. Enjoy what you have and don't let her go!

I'm happy that she makes you that happy and has helped you.