LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does James Corden have Littles?

I don't think that he does as there is hardly any ABDL content in Gavin and Stacey which he co wrote with Ruth Jones. Then again I recall one EP where he wears a rubber ring around his waist but I'm not sure if that counts

• Like 1

That's a reach that involves stretching to Mars. I think you'd have a better case if you went with Stephen Colbert using his "blanket fort" bit as an argument, and even that's still a reach that involves stretching to the moon. The two best arguments for celebrity "littles" could be made for Miley Cyrus, (whose arguably been winking at and nudging the "little" community for awhile now, even if some members love wear blinders about this fact,) and J.J. Abrams, with J.J. Abrams saying that he pretty much has to think like he's still a kid to produce and direct the kind of movies that he likes to make. Even then I think he's just your typical quote unquote "geek" who plays with action figures at his desk in his down time, and has to get into the same "headspace" as a "little" would, even if he actually isn't one.

• Like 1

I think you'd have a better case if you went with Stephen Colbert using his "blanket fort" bit as an argument, and even that's still a reach that involves stretching to the moon. The two best arguments for celebrity "littles" could be made for Miley Cyrus, (whose arguably been winking at and nudging the "little" community for awhile now, even if some members love wear blinders about this fact,) and J.J. Abrams, with J.J. Abrams saying that he pretty much has to think like he's still a kid to produce and direct the kind of movies that he likes to make. Even then I think he's just your typical quote unquote "geek" who plays with action figures at his desk in his down time, and has to get into the same "headspace" as a "little" would, even if he actually isn't one.

Can you help us find images of their Littles? (Miley, J.J., and any others?) I don't which images are real. For example, this is an adorable image, but I don't know it's real or not.

IMG_9032.JPG

May you find comfort & peace!

Sincerely,

Voksen Bleie Komfort