LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should AB/DL be fired when discovered or becoming public

On 09/21/2016 at 11:03 PM, Mr. Sea Otter said:

I work in the public sector (government) and I think it would be a little different in the case of an employee of here. I'm not saying it would be impossible, but given how much harder it is to fire somebody I would not be surprised if they were able to keep their job even if they did appear on TV. Frankly, unless they said something like my name is X and I work at Y agency and they think what I do is great, you probably won't have a problem. Well other than all your co-workers knowing about this side of your life. You would also have problems if you showed up to work in just a diaper. But you will never have a problem if you just wear a diaper under your clothes and are at least slightly discreet about it.

It's definitely much harder to fire someone in the public sector than in the private sector. There are just better employee protections in place for public sector workers than private sector ones, and that's been the case for decades now.

2 hours ago, Angela Bauer said:

Hi Rusty and Everyone,

Clearly everyone has opinions on this subject.

Back in February of 1992 my husband Don and I appeared on an episode of then then new Montel Williams Show, along with other DPF members. I was disguised as were the others. I was the only participant wearing an AB outfit on stage. At that time I was an associate attorney with my firm. I was on the partnership track.

Personally I suffered no negative consequences. In June 1993 I was elected as a partner of my firm and remain as a partner. Clearly the partnership selection committee decided my value to the firm was high.

5 hours ago, Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover said:

Expect it to be illegal for your employer to even view your social media information eventually, it's just a matter of laws catching up to technology, and that's usually a slow process.

That would make zero sense.

3 hours ago, Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover said:

Also, you can sue someone for wrongful termination in any state, at-will employment only places certain restrictions on what constitutes wrongful termination. Even in an at-will employment state you still have to follow federal laws that could bring about an anti-discrimination lawsuit. For example, you can't fire someone for their race or religion even in an at-will employment state. Additionally, all but eight states, including largely at-will employment states have public policy exceptions that protect an employee from being fired for refusing to violate state or federal law. There are 14 states that have no implied-contract exception, and only Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, and Rhode Island are exempt from both public policy and implied-contract exceptions, with Florida technically allowing three public policy exceptions under very specific circumstances. Additionally, while Arizona, Delaware, Massachusetts, and Montana all lack an implied-contract exception, they do allow for implied-in-law exceptions that exist in seven other states as well. Although the information you've provided would have exempted your friend from any wrongful termination suit, you don't need an employment contract in order for a wrongful termination suit to be legally valid, and to proceed past summary judgement to the trial stage. Even without a contract you can't fire someone for discriminatory reasons, such as age, race, or religion, although in the case of age, you can still get away with spelling out in your employee handbook that "all employees over the age of X must retire," although that'll likely change as the population of senior citizens rapidly increases. (Note that in this scenario, if you say everyone over 55 has to retire, that means everyone including the CEO must step down at 55 and take a severance package to avoid a wrongful termination suit for age-based discrimination.)

33 minutes ago, Personalias said:

What's your distinction between "ageplayer" and "AB"?

HUGE topic. Essentially, role players act at an age they enjoy playing at, but it is still a choice. Adult Babies are a bit of a generic term that encompasses almost everyone so I prefer to call them Regressive Adult Babies in topics like this. These adult babies go through a degree of psychological regression so they are not role-playing as such, but rather living out an actual age they are experiencing internally to a significant measure.

It's more detailed than that, but Michael's book - Adult Babies: Psychology and Practices covers it in full detail.

I and two other at one place i worked at were fired after going to a convention in Las Vegas.

This was after we were filmed in the background by a news crew at a gun show at this convention.

Within a month the three of us were terminated for different petty reasons but the timing told us the real reason

This Oklahoma based oil and chemical company did other strange things.

I found out later that they hired a Private Investigator

11 hours ago, anned said:

I and two other at one place i worked at were fired after going to a convention in Las Vegas.

This was after we were filmed in the background by a news crew at a gun show at this convention.

Within a month the three of us were terminated for different petty reasons but the timing told us the real reason

This Oklahoma based oil and chemical company did other strange things.

I found out later that they hired a Private Investigator

14 minutes ago, rosalie.bent said:

It might be just me, but I am trying to imagine how being at a Gun Show could be cause for dismissal. Given that almost everyone in the USA has a gun and many have several, it seems odd to complain about it.

I think most of the intolerance is directed to people, who do not always wear diapers. There is a better acceptance for 24/7 weares. Part time wearers do not wear diapers on vacation, hot days, etc. It is the same with men who sometimes wear female clothes, if they choose to wear 24/7, it becomes more tolerated.

If you wear everyday, your silhouette remains the same and the chance of being noticed will lessen.

21 hours ago, Saschadzg said:

I think most of the intolerance is directed to people, who do not always wear diapers. There is a better acceptance for 24/7 weares. Part time wearers do not wear diapers on vacation, hot days, etc. It is the same with men who sometimes wear female clothes, if they choose to wear 24/7, it becomes more tolerated.

If you wear everyday, your silhouette remains the same and the chance of being noticed will lessen.