LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Safe for Adults to drink baby formula/eat baby food?

15 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

Ive had 4 kids and 4 grandkids to date. Some kids wean off real quick and others take a lot longer. Some are still using a top-up bottle at age three because of eating problems

Which is why I said unless there is a dairy allergy or other reason why they can't have cows milk. But I would imagine that the number of babies requiring formula much beyond 12 months is relatively small. If I'm not mistaken some companies make specific toddler formulas, (at least I know they used to, because I remember seeing commercials when I was younger) which probably take into account the differing nutritional needs of toddlers, who should be getting much of their nutrients from solid foods, versus infants. Personally it seems kind of gimmicky to me, something marketed at those parents that are too wishy-washy to adhere to the "let them go hungry long enough and they'll eat what they're served" principle and instead throw a bottle at them every time they refuse to eat what is served, but that's my two cents.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't speak on behalf of whether or not it is bad for you, but I know that when I occasionally have a bottle, i usually just do regular milk with one of the Carnation Breakfast essentials packets in it. Gives it a bit more flavor/substance to it and doesn't taste too bad when heated up.

On 9/20/2016 at 6:06 AM, Dill_Pickle said:

So I would suggest that you simply pay close attention to how you feel...if you feel worse, back off...

Which was the only point I was trying to make.