LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Islam and diapers

notyalc

If this is to be moved,then let it be so.

In islam,you are to pray 5 times a day,and before you begin your prayer,you cleanse yourself(shower,neat hair) are there any Muslims in the house? If so,what are your views on daily prayers if you are padded? incontinence doesn't count,because you can't help it.but if you're a DL,praying before Allah would be considered dishonest if you pray in a wet nappy.

Im not trying to offend anyone,i promise.I just want the views from a muslim,if there are any here.

Islam is different from Judeo-Christian religions in that it takes control of everything in the believer's life. It is quite incompatible with freedom of thought and freedom of speech, and its concepts of treatment of women and treatment of those who are not believers makes it quite incompatible with Western society. It is actually more like a tribe than a religion.

• Like 3

You don't have to go back very far in Christianity to see just how controlling and violent Christianity has been. Not much different to the radical Islam's .but they can also be very good depending on hoo are in control and there agenda. I am not religious myself but can see how can be very positive for a lot of people so long as they keep an open mind.

• 4 weeks later...
On ?9?/?11?/?2016 at 9:05 PM, notyalc said:

If this is to be moved,then let it be so.

In islam,you are to pray 5 times a day,and before you begin your prayer,you cleanse yourself(shower,neat hair) are there any Muslims in the house? If so,what are your views on daily prayers if you are padded? incontinence doesn't count,because you can't help it.but if you're a DL,praying before Allah would be considered dishonest if you pray in a wet nappy.

Im not trying to offend anyone,i promise.I just want the views from a muslim,if there are any here.

If you were into the AB/DL thing in and Islamic country, they would probably not be nice to you. If you are gay, they will cut your head off or throw you off the side of a tall building. They post the videos of gay executions on youtube.

On 9/13/2016 at 10:30 AM, vvp39 said:

Islam is different from Judeo-Christian religions in that it takes control of everything in the believer's life. It is quite incompatible with freedom of thought and freedom of speech, and its concepts of treatment of women and treatment of those who are not believers makes it quite incompatible with Western society. It is actually more like a tribe than a religion.

All religions do that since they ultimately demand unconditional obedience to an incomprehensible deity that is the be all and end all of the Whole Damn Thing. If you doubt me, and I hope you do. Listen to the preachers

• Thanks 1

I am a muslim, and I looked into this at length. There are 2 parts to this, first of all, if diapers to you are sexual, then i believe it is an absolute no while you are praying. If they are completely nonsexual, then they are simply a choice of garments, there is nothing wrong with that.

• Like 3
  • 11 months later...
On 9/13/2016 at 10:30 AM, vvp39 said:

That's just not true.

• Like 1