LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitting Riley

Ishigreensa

Riley nodded and nervously went to get the papers, two sets of papers one with her real grades on and one with her fake grades that her parents paid for, "Don't tell, okay," said Riley, "otherwise bad thing will happen." Riley placed the two set of papers down

Being pulled into Jay's lap, Riley sniffled, putting her arms around him and burrowing herself into his chest as she cried lightly listening to him Riley let out a small hiccup as she looked at him and nervously bit her finger and blushed a little as she felt his hand on her bottom, "O-okay," stuttered Riley, still sniffling, "I guess that kinda makes it easier." said Riley wiping her tears away only for her bottom lip to shake, "I don't want to talk about school." whined Riley lightly, moving her face back into Jay's shoulder, "Bad." said Riley, quietly.

She didn't know what her fifth grade teacher wrote down.

"I'm not going to make fun of you, baby," he told her as gently as he could as he felt her liquid start to warm his own crotch where he had her facing him.

Riley followed Jay holding her grey elephant and blanket in her arms as she continued to chew on the blanket for comfort as they walked to his truck Riley thought over what he said and smiled a little only to frown, torture? Was it really bad enough to be consider torture what they were doing to her especially when she thought that she deserved it? Riley felt conflicted as Jay helped her into the truck and buckled her in.

• Like 1

Riley snuggled into Jay as he hugged her closer to him and sighed lightly as she placed her head on his shoulder trying her best not to fall asleep, "Kay," yawned Riley, "I'll try an not steal anymore, promise," mumbled Riley still chewing on the blanket, "I won't lie daddy," said Riley, pausing, "daddy I wet myself a little earlier when we were talking, I'm sorry, I don't need to go its just I get nervous and my bladder just does it, sometimes it a little bit and sometimes it isn't, I don't know why."

Riley nodded and smiled a little knowing that Jay wasn't going to leave her or throw her out as they pulled into the drive through she watched him order the food and looked at him curiously as he handed her the bag, "Okay," replied Riley, "I've never had this before." added Riley, casually as she ate a chip and in a matter of minutes the entire meal and burger was gone, quickly.

Riley snuggled into the blanket Jay had giving her while she held onto her own and her elephant tightly while they were back in the car and yawned, nodding as she drifted off to sleep, curling up as best as she could in the seat while wearing a seat belt whilst asleep Riley whimpered a little and whined, twitching here and there and muttering under her breath a little, "Not the closet." whimpered Riley quietly, sleeping as Jay continue to drive.

Riley looked at Jay weakly and rubbed her eyes, "Mhm," mumbled Riley as she shifted slightly in the seat causing her to whimper a little she could feel the mess around her and the wetness of her trousers on her legs as her face redden, "Didn't mean too." said Riley as she stretched out a bit, yawning loudly as she thoughts things through.

"That okay, dada," replied Riley, "I'm used to it, kinda, normally we didn't go out together much unless we had to and they would bring guests

Riley nodded with a slight hum in the back of throat as she followed Jay closely away from the necklace, "Yeah," said Riley, "whenever I stole I didn't want any of the items mostly it was just attention but the last few times it was as if I didn't really have to think about it, it just sort of happened I was in a store and walking out and I didn't even realised I stolen anything until the alarm went off...I mean I kinda look at something like that necklace and something just turns my brain off and I take it, its really confusing." stated Riley, shrugging her shoulders, "I was able to control it but now, now I can't and I don't want to get into trouble, I want to be a good girl but I'm not sure if I can." sighed Riley unaware of the curious looks she was getting and even if she was aware it wouldn't matter a whole lot considering everything.

Riley looked at the shirt and the beads, the beads shined slightly and it helped her somewhat as she touched the beads of the shirt, "Mhm," mumbled Riley looking at Jay, "it helps," said Riley, smiling at Jay, "thank you, daddy."

Riley tried her best not to glance back at the necklace and tried to keep her eyes focus on the beads of the shirt or on something else but every once in a while she would glance back at the necklace and nervously tug at Jay's hand, "Before we leave can you check my pockets or anything just in case?" asked Riley not wanting to get in trouble or cause problems for the both of them because she didn't know if she had the will power to stop herself from taking anything.

"After this, we are going to go to a hotel so I can get you changed out of that mess you are sitting in, baby," he said as he pushed the cart outside towards the car.