LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

(24/7) Twenty-four (24) times in a row, this assortment of adult diapers held at least seven (7) cups!

That one diaper still had room the wetness indicator was blue they usually disappear completely when it needs changing, you might want to retest that brand and see how much more it could hold.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That's one of the benefits of a wheelchair , I could have more ass than a donkey farm and people probably wouldn't notice, I could rock any of those and not catch a single comment .

That one diaper still had room the wetness indicator was blue they usually disappear completely when it needs changing, you might want to retest that brand and see how much more it could hold.

Retested Twice: The one diaper you are referring to is a NorthShore Supreme XL, which features plastic backing, stand up Leak Guards and 4 strand leg cuffs to avoid leaking. NorthShore states that this diaper is designed to contain 5.25 cups. However, my scale showed that it easily held 7 cups without leaking and the minimum goal for my test (without any leaking) was 7 cups. So, this amazing adult diaper holds well beyond NorthShores stated claim of "5.25 cups." In fact, this diaper successfully held so much volume that I almost needed diaper/suspenders to keep gravity from pulling them off of my bottom, as one below photos shows. You made a good observation about the blue wetness indicator. Perhaps because I am strictly a back sleeper, the urine collects first at the back of the diaper prior to displacing toward the front, thus fading in back long before it gets to the front, as the following photos indicate. In conclusion, each time it was tested, the NorthShore Supreme XL far exceeded my standards for Adult Diaper Functionality, Comfort and Capacity! *(AD-FCC)

Well Northshore is my travel diaper, and as I sit in s wheelchair all the time , I have the opposite , I have to point up for better dispersal and the front gets very very wet , my wheelchair does "tricks" tilt recline and elevate which we use to shift weight off our butts and onto our backs and such and my Northshore take a real wetting in the front until I can transfer , so in the situp and squish tests it more than passes, I switched from Abena's to Northshore because the Northshore stands up better when getting the front seriously wet before it has the chance to disperse into the crotch and rear padding, if one can love something they pee in and then throw away , I love this Diaper! On trips to the Doctor I am in the same diaper for 12 hours before getting home and changing, the only time I get to change is when I have a UA and then I figure I might as well change since I have the opportunity, I did get stuck down there during a blizzard a couple of years ago , ran out of diapers , wet the hotel bed like it was a swimming pool when I got a bag a depend real fit to try and help , I had 6 of them on for the ride home and very thing got soaked even with 6 . I mailed them back to depend with a note to shove them up the CEO ass and then shove him up the design teams assessment, those things are not fit to be sold, I was less than thrilled with there performance but did manage not to be charged with shipping hazardous waste thru the mail, lucky thing because depend would have had a lunatic out for blood when I got out of jail otherwise. Real fit= Real farce .

Thank you for your valuable input, Amyuser! Your life experiences have made you an adult diaper expert extraordinaire! NorthShore is certainly one of the best I've ever worn. As sitting position is your primary area of unique expertise for a demanding diaper performance, I am curious to know if you've ever tried BetterDry, pictured here exceeding seven (7) cups of containment or Seni Super Quatro (though Seni Super Quatro has a cloth-like exterior.) They both have far thicker than normal front sides and extremely high volume containment capacity.

I have tried the better dry kinda liked them but they just didn't give me the fit that I wanted, and yes I have tried several boosters in the Northshore and what I found was usually the booster was ready to explode very quickly and kinda caused a pooling in the diaper at the the edge .

I have tried the better dry kinda liked them but they just didn't give me the fit that I wanted, and yes I have tried several boosters in the Northshore and what I found was usually the booster was ready to explode very quickly and kinda caused a pooling in the diaper at the the edge .

Sounds like a job for Seni Super Quatro (combined perhaps with plastic or rubber diaper cover). As you will see, Seni Super Quatro is a very thick diaper from front to back with unusually wide coverage in front. The only problem is that it's so thick right through the crotch area as well that a can't put my legs together. However, Seni Super loads up quickly toward the front of the diaper even though I sleep on my back and I've tested it successfully up to 8 cups so far.