LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bouncy Horsie Poo

I'd love to see a picture of someone with a poopy diaper on their bouncy horse!

I've seen a few folks show an interest in bouncy horses in AB size - if anyone actually had the skill to make one, I'd happily collaborate on that project since I have a lot of "tack" that rarely gets used and would simply add to the authenticity.

Angle iron and suspension springs attached to either a wooden horse or if someone could make a mold and cast it and then you would be able to replicate. Carving or building one with even plywood or particle board would be expensive.

Angle iron base to stabilize it and good springs for up to 300# person. Adjustable to raise it up and down for different ride experiences. Fitted with the ability to attach various penetrating devices for anal or vaginal training

Another potential possible solution is a large 3D printer.

I am about halfway finished with two projects; including a bouncy horse and a johnny jumper.

The bouncy horse is on hold while I wait for my welder friend to come visit. It should be ready in about 4-6 weeks though.

The johnny jumper is waiting for someone with better sewing skills than myself. I've got the spring part down, but the harness I made bites into the girls' legs.

While I am mostly a DL at heart, reading about jolly jumpers and rocking horses rather caused the rare appearance of my AB side....lol. An adult style jolly jumper intrigues me greatly as I can rather picture the joy of having a very soaked and messy

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have tried to simulate the experience of sitting on  the horse and going  by  trying to  do  it  on  like  porch rails  straddled  reverse  chair sitting on  hard  chars  straddling   benches  all  kinds of  things  around  my house i can  get away  with  from  time  to  time .  

I've always wanted a play horse for myself. I've seen babies climb up on them in their poopy diaper without a care in the world. The fur on some of the horse comes off like a jacket for this reason, so they can be washed. I think another fun thing to do would be to be strapped in one of them carnival rides in a dirty diaper. But that's not really possible as people would notice. And yet another fun idea would be: sitting on a powerful woman's lap in my dirty diaper - being tickle tortured while trying to escape. 

But to be honest. As far as having fun by yourself, nothing compares to going to a park at night when no one is around and playing on the slides in a dirty diaper. I was able to do this because I had an escape path the back way out and the park slides were away from the entrance. I could see any car coming into the park long before it got over to the rides. There is something amazing about going down a plastic slide in a dirty diaper. The experience of feeling like a baby is so real is so real at that point. What's even more fun is when it's raining in the summer. The chances of someone coming to the park on a rainy day is slim. I love to crawl around on the wet grass and mud in the soccer fields  in my diaper when it's raining.

• 2 weeks later...

I did something yesterday that I haven't done in a long while, and after it happened though wow, that was great, need to do more of this.

To start with, It was one of my diaper days, and I had taken some fiber laxative the prior evening to relieve some constipation.  In the morning I added a glycerin suppository to help things along and after breakfast, felt the urge to mess my already wet diapers, and did I ever.  That was one of the biggest loads I have done in a long while.  After sitting around for a bit, I thought about my stationary bike, and the need to do my workout, and thought why not?  What a surprise that turned out to be.  It was awesome, feeling all that mess move all around into every nook while I peddled away.  I was concerned that things would start to leak, but that didn't happen.  Clean up was a bit tougher, but getting into my shower prior to unwrapping things keep all in check.  

While this wasn't a Johnny jump up experience it was close I suspect ,and it was Certainly worth the extra effort at cleanup, and am looking forward to next chance I get to do this all over again

Just the idea of watching another adult, especially a woman, load up their diapers, and enjoy anything - firm chair, rocking horse, johnny jumpup, swing, whatever - mushing their load around is as exciting to me as loading up my own diapers! And, unlike many, I'm sure, I'd deal with helping them clean up, too!