LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cloth pullup diapers for bedwetting

justforfun

My bed wetting episodes come and go, and when it's likely that I'll be wetting heavily (as I have for the past few months, it seems), I wear pin-on cloth diapers at night.

I'd like to try some pull-up cloth diapers, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Was using a cloth pull up but switched to a prefold diaper held on with diaper pins.

Edited by peedpants
missed he was asking for cloth pull up
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I second superundies, Ive used super undies for over 3 years and vary rarely get leaks. Its a little pricey for the diapers  and you will want a few boosters. but considering i have a few pares going on 3 years with night time rotation id say they are worth it. I also use dependeco pocket diapers and have been vary happy with them also.

Super undies are just so perfict, i can slide them on, if i wake up to pee i can pull them down easy, if i dont they wont leak, its perfect.

• 3 weeks later...

Since the crash truncated the original post... For night time use, I find that pinned prefolds are the way to go.  However, due to some 'accidents' that happened, I often want something quick, easy, discreet, etc., to put on when I'm lounging on the couch watching football or such.  If there's a chance I may doze off, my wife is pretty insistent that I have protection on.

I've found that the Leakmaster adult pullon cloth diapers from Adult Cloth Diaper work quite well for me, along with plastic pants over, of course.  When I'm about to sit down in front of Sunday Night Football, or such, I'll quickly change into that and sweatpants.   It will easily contain a wetting if I fall asleep. 

I'll try the super-undies when it's time to replace the current batch, but in general I'm wary of all-in-one style products, so we'll see how they hold up.

What a way to start your retirement life, I am referring to the fall and damage to your back you mentioned!

I too am just retired, and hope to enjoy my time without any injuries, so am super careful when going on stairs or outside if there is ice or snow around, something fairly common in Mn these days.

Nothing beats cloth as it comes to absorbing fluids, 360 degrees absorbency. I suppose you can even wet hanging upside down if you wear the right material and a good plastic pant.