LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Functionality, Capacity & Comfort

Due to severe incontinence, I must wear a medium-sized but highly absorbent diaper under my work pants every day. Also, to help protect my kidneys from my harsh medications, I have to consume 15 to 20 cups of water every day. As there is normally little-to-no opportunity to change a wet diaper at work, I must also add a booster in order to increase the medium sized diaper

• Like 1

I am a very heavy wetter at night. I wear dry 24/7s with an abena abrilet maxi doubler.. I find this to work quite well at preventing wet beds. I too drink a good deal of water as I am a diabetic. I rarely leak with this combo. Nice picture btw.. that is a very good fit.

• Like 1

With a prescription from your Doctor your employer is required by law to give you a bathroom break , even an extended "break" when you need to change , this is called accommodation of a disability , and in some places and stays you employer will be offered tax incentives for hiring an otherwise qualified employee with a disability.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
With a prescription from your Doctor your employer is required by law to give you a bathroom break , even an extended "break" when you need to change , this is called accommodation of a disability , and in some places and stays you employer will be offered tax incentives for hiring an otherwise qualified employee with a disability.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

It's not that my employer doesn't let us take potty-breaks, but the fact that between my incontinence and the distance from my work area to the potty room (200 yards) once I know I have to go, it's too late. In addition, my employer is not aware of my incontinence and I don't intend to tell her. But thanks for the update!

May you find comfort & peace!

Sincerely,

Voksen Bleie Komfort

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Over the years I've tried just about every Paper Diaper that's been made and I've never found one that didn't Leak, Split Open, Broken Tapes, and the list goes on. The only diapers I've tried that fit your FCC metric is a properly folded and pinned cloth diaper.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Having tested this diaper now for 5 nights in a row, I am VERY impressed with the Rearz (Inspire+ InControl) diaper. But I think it will still take a much much longer test to find the actual capacity limits of this incredible diaper because after wearing Inspire+ InControl each night, from 9:00 pm to 9:00 am, following the consumption of my normal 15 cups of my favorite cold drink the day before, wetting numerous times through the night ... over and over ... tossing and turning ... (No leaking at all and I'm a side sleeper! ) Then walking around my apartment after waking in the morning , even sitting down for breakfast, and the diaper just puffs up more and more, quickly pulling the wetness away from my skin and not even coming close to any indication that it has yet reached its capacity. How much more can this adult diaper really hold?! More extreme testing ahead!

Warning: The Rearz heavy plastic half-outer layer makes a very noticeable crinkly noise, even when making the slightest toss or turn through the night. ad784145e08da9fb43607ddc5c63e9eb.plistd419ff7777b11153ffb8f7104c4a7cfc.plistAdjustments.jpg

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

As an incontinent person, I do not want to spend 8 hours in the same diaper. Especially in the summer, that would be a torture to me and my skin would suffer unnecessarily.

So far the nappy that fits your FCC code for me is the ABU (simple is the only one i have tried) two tapes each side plastic backed and, dare i risk the blasphemy...? an equal to the old style Tena max!

But having said that Nappies R Us

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

On a dayli basis, when at work. I'm usually in the same diaper for 8 hours or more as I havent disclosed my situation to anyone nor do I feel the need for it. What I do in order to avoid bad rashes are lots of powder, rashcream and at nighttime good amount of babyoil in my diaperarea. I also exclusively use diapers which have their own odor control. However that alone doesn't do the trick, to avoid the dreaded wet diaper smekk in the end of the day. So I have added clorophyll pills to my dayli diet. In regard to my choice of diaper I mai ly use either molicare super plus or seni quattro if I know I might have to stay longer on work. Betterdry I have trief but never liked it, too bulky and not good in whicking wetness. So have had some embarresing leaks when wearing the betterdry diaper, anfd the eay it swells up in the front of the diaper is a sure giveaway even in lose fitting trousers, also the odor control in the betterdry is lacking in my view. Almost as bad as rhe abena diapers.

Just my two cents.....

Sendt fra min HUAWEI M2-801W med Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Around the house during the day I can by in a confi-dry 24/7 with a booster when I'm not "airing out", I still have pretty good bladder control so after a big BM ( I use Metamucil 3x a day which increases volume and frequency)

Thank you for adding your reviews. We hope that others can benefit by reading about your experiences. Lately we have recognized that whenever we have to make a quick choice on an overnight extremely high-absorbency diaper, we have begun to automatically default to Inspire+ InControl (Rearz). For severe overnight urinary incontinence, adding a booster is advisable, even with this most high capacity (12 hour rated) diaper. IMG_3728.thumb.JPG.e7184117c4385d0ce01205a57a1ee16c.JPGIMG_3730.thumb.JPG.15d9c1351062f3b703e30a7a4e2c37d7.JPGIMG_3731.thumb.JPG.3348512d1a98efa55e36bac26d242ca6.JPGIMG_3732.thumb.JPG.17701683ed2e1b351500a349734d4f0b.JPG

• 3 months later...