LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to School

Chapter six was quite humiliating for poor Nicky, but he has to learn. I love how the daddy qwelled the boy's rebellion. Chapter seven was excellent as well. Defiently one of the best stories on here!

Here it comes, two more updates. There are two chapters left after this to wrap up the story, so the thrilling conclusion is not far off! Enjoy, everyone, and please keep the comments coming!

Chapter 10: It Takes a Village...

Daddy had been talking a lot about visiting day lately, and I viewed it with a mix of apprehension and hope. Yes, I had told my parents that I was entering an experimental program at school to avoid getting kicked out, but I hadn't said anything about the baby treatment. What would they think? On the other hand, I knew my parents wouldn't let them keep me like this forever. If they saw me, I was sure they would know that something was wrong, and find a way to get me out. However, as the days moved forward, and I found myself in the more stimulating environment of the preschool room, I found myself less and less focused on the future. I only looked forward to playing with all of my friends again. Going to preschool every day was a lot more fun than staying at home.

Here, I was finally in my element, but even in the 'baby class' I was reminded of just how far behind I was falling from my toddler peers. They could count better than me, they could feed themselves, and they could drink from sippy cups instead of bottles. As I saw them grow and learn day by day, so I saw myself backsliding toward infanthood. One by one, my classmates began to ask to go potty instead of having accidents. Less and less cubbies carried diapers with their lunch pails, and even little Billy started talking and walking like a bigger kid while I spoke less and less and started having trouble standing up and using my hands. I never even noticed how wet or messy my diapers were, and I barely even acknowledged my increasingly awkward gait as the stretching ring in my behind was switched out for larger and larger sizes over time. Some of the kids teased me, or asked me why I looked like a baby at first, but eventually I guess they came to see me as an actual infant because they stopped addressing me directly and just referred to me as 'the baby'.

Chapter 12: Visiting Day

Finally, the big day came. The day when I would finally see my parents! I was so happy and excited but also a little afraid. Why was I afraid? I couldn't remember. Was there something I should be worried about? All I knew was I missed them a lot, and I couldn't wait to see my Mommy and Daddy again. I was all smiles as Daddy led them in, until my mom spoke up.

• Like 1