LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to School

Edited 12/12/2017: Hello all, looks like whatever I posted before was deleted.  In the interest of preserving the order of comments, I will leave my posts as they are. Please go to the end of the thread to see my story in one installment.  This is a story about a young man who has a desire to be regressed and gets more than he bargains for. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! Warning: This story does include sexual themes and elements of domination and nonconsensual regression. If this is not your cup of tea, be warned! Otherwise, read away!

Best,

Champ

• Like 3

Thank you so much for your kind and helpfulcomments! Feedback is always appreciated. Yes, there is certainly more coming very soon. Expect to find out more about Daddy's motivations, and just what got little Nicky into this mess in the first place in the next installment.

• Like 1
On 9/11/2016 at 0:33 AM, ChillySnowboy said:

I really hope we can see another part soon. To be honest the stories recently have been kinda lackluster or are written with bad grammar. It's nice to see a story that's interesting and well written.

I agree.

Back to School Chapter 2: How it all started

Six months ago, I was beginning my sophomore year in the psychology department, specializing in human sexuality. Like many people in psychology, I had his own share of mental issues to work through. For one, I was a gay abdl, and even though my classes involved looking at sex in a detached, non judgemental way, I still carried a lot of shame about it and kept it to myself. I had a mentor in Dr. Stannopoulis, an ambitious young professor, and also an authority in the field of human sexuality. It was in Dr. Stannopoulis' class that I finally got the courage to write about my fetish. The Dr. was greatly impressed and he offered to co-publish an article with me based on the paper, but I wasn't ready to do that

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ChillySnowboy said:

YESSS! YOU'VE UPDATED!

Okay, I'm really happy with this so far. I do hope you can maybe post them a bit faster, as I'm an impatient bastard

Don't rush him. This is the first male ABDL story I've read this year that is this well written and logically sound.

I liked it and believe you are doing a pretty good job writing so far. I do think you could do a better job of proofreading though because there are numerous errors throughout the story and though they don't take away from the story, with so many they are a distraction. I do want to read more.

Hey all, the story really started coming together as I worked on it today. Here are two new chapters. It should go a little faster now that I have all the pieces in place. Enjoy!

Back to School Chapter 3: Committed

As soon as I signed the contract, Daddy came over and began to strip me down.

• Like 1

Very interesting. I don't recall ever reading a story like this where the subject was as controlled as Nick seems to be. I like it and want to continue reading.

I like how Nick is rebeling against his treatment. It's quite realistic, but him consenting to being treated like a toddler/baby begining potty training, shows how far his programing has come. He is not only thinking more like a young child, but acting like one as well. Over all, an excellent chapter!

OMG I just finished the whole thing. 11 chapters, 31 pages, at least at this moment. Of course, each chapter will have to be revised and worked through for consistency before it is posted, but that should give you an idea of how much more there is to the story. Thanks for those of you who have taken time to read my story, and especially those of you who have gone so far as to respond. Seeing a reply on this thread makes my day! Expect to see more of Nicky's story in the near future.

-Champ