LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sephy

Friend or Child (Private)

1,193 posts in this topic

"Now now Bill. You don't really have a choice now. Plus you drank so much. I'm sure you really do need to pee huh?" Sam said. "It's alright, just go in the diaper okay?" She reassured him. "I'll change you when you're done." She said

"But I don....." Bill said as his bladder gave up. Bill started crying as he felt his diaper soak up his urine.

Rick tried to reassure Bill with a gently back rub.

"Oh Bill its okay. I'm sure you feel much better now." Sam said as she looked at him. "It's okay. Just relax and let it all out hm?" 

"I still have to go" Bill said between tears.

Rick tried to coax Bill, but it wasn't having any effect.

Sam gently held his hand and looked at him. "Relax now, sweetheart. You'll feel much better once its all out." 

Bill weeped as he started pooping. It was an after effect of the coffee they've been drinking all night.

"There now, Billy. Just take your time hm?" Sam cooed as she smiled at him

Bill couldn't stop his tears. He looked to Sam for reassurance.

Rick took notice of everything going on. He made mental checks of Bill's reactions and overall behavior.

"It's alright now, Billy hm?" Sam said as she gently rubbed his back. "Don't you feel better now?" 

He nodded. Bill was a mess of emotions and didn't know what to do. "Help Sam" He whined heavily.

"Okay okay. Let's change you then hm?" Sam said as she gently laid him down on the couch and began preparing the changing supplies

While Sam was deal with Bill's messy diaper, Rick whispered into her ear. "Sweetie I had an odd idea, I'll tell you it when we get a minute alone"

Bill didn't notice much of what was going on. He couldn't face his friends at the moment. He was ashamed of himself for what he just did.

Sam nodded as she changed Bill's diaper. She did quick work of it and then got him nice and clean and into a new fresh diaper. "Okay, all done Billy." She cooed. "That feels better huh?"

Bill nodded as he hid his face with a pillow. He stayed laying down, not wanting to seen.

Rick waved his wife into the hall.

Sam gently patted his tummy and then got up and went over to Rick. "What is it, honey?" She asked

"You know how we couldn't think of a way to help Bill grow up?" Rick said as he checked on Bill.

Sam nodded as she looked at Rick. "Yes, so are you saying you've found a way to do so?" She asked

"I think so, but it might get weird and even uncomfortable" Rick replied. "We re-raise. Start over from the beginning"

"Re-raise him huh.. That doesn't sound like a too bad idea actually." Sam said

"I'm asking you because, since I might be gone from time to time. Bill will mostly be in your hands" Rick replied. "He's not going to like this, but it's for the best"

"Well I don't want to force Bill into it. I'm sure sooner or later he'll like it right?" Sam asked hopeful

"He does seem to enjoy being with you honey, so in time I'm sure he'll like it" Rick stated back. "Maybe we ease him into it. He's already in diapers, so we got that going in our favor. We need to get him to think some of the more babyish stuff makes sense"

Sam nodded. "Mmm, I'm not sure how but I guess we'll make it work. I mean he has been through quite a lot."

Rick nodded back. "Lets go check on him."

Bill was close to falling asleep.

It was currently lunchtime for them. The time had been going in a blur since they have been awake all night.

Sam had ordered some delivery for them as she sat back next to Bill. "Bill? You okay? You can't sleep yet." She said