LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Friend or Child (Private)

Sephy

"As long as you're okay with changing diapers" Rick replied back. "I'm good with it. Even though I would rather not see Bill's guys. It just seems the better option"

The doctor had a nurse go to diaper Bill.

Bill wasn't going for this and said to the nurse. "Hey?! What are you doing?" he asked as he tried to get away from the nurse.

The nurse quickly diapered Bill and said "You shouldn't argue with your mother"

Bill opened to his mouth to correct the nurse, but they had already left.

Rick chuckled at the sight before him. He didn't let Bill him of course. "Can we take him home?" He asked the doctor.

"Usually we would like to keep him here overnight, but I can sign him out as long as you keep a watchful eye on him " The doctor replied back.

Bill was use to this from Sam and said back "My head hurts and my leg already itches"

Rick smiled as he looked at Sam and Bill. It was like Sam had a special connection to Bill. Most people couldn't even get him to talk. An odd idea formed in his head, but he decided to talk it over with Sam later on.

A few hours in Bill was shuffling in his seat. He had drank enough soda, coffee and sweet tea to fill a 5 gallon jug. "Sam? Rick? I really need to pee" He said in a mild panic.