LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

un-potty training TO BECOME A BEDWETTER, looking for TIPS

Hello everybody.

I'm Christopher, I'm French, and I have just started to un-potty train to become a bedwetter.

I'll keep you posted about my progress on this thread regularly.

I've been reading fptx1210's success story several times, and I hope to achieve the same results.

At the moment, I'm concentrating on relaxing more and more deeply when peeing my diaper.

I am trying to get used to

Thank you very much for your replies, depends4me and spark.

Sorry for the pale blue color of my first post. I wanted to initiate

my bedwetting quest with a nice, reassuring babyish color,

but you're right, it's not very easy to read.

Depends4me gives useful advice about eliminating all fears of peeing

by a proper protection of the matress and a really good diaper.

I think that Depends4me is right about the extra help of meditation (including

breathing out while relaxing your sphincter) and hypnosis.

Overcoming the fear of wetting oneself must be addressed in multiple

ways, and the subconscious seems to have

Thank you for your concern, Rob110.

But don't worry, I'm not having my sphincter surgically damaged, and according to the experience that several persons on this website have had, pursuing the same route to only night-time incontinence, this is a possible thing and a reversible thing...

It seems that it takes 4 month to start achieving the bedwetting result, and I have plenty of time to see if it's carrying me the wrong way.

I think I'm going to stop my regular day-time training at all, or just limit it to two or three times a week, and maybe just for one hour each time.

Anyway, I'm definitely not going to get to the point of risking peeing my pants in class. I'm not mad.

Take care,

Totophe

On 9/7/2016 at 4:41 AM, Totophe said:

Now, when I'm standing or walking wearing a diaper, I sometimes

Edited by spark
grammer

I have been fighting the binge purge cycle with wanting to be incontinent since the time I knew what incontinence meant and I had periods where I've binged and binged for days and after masturating felt really rotton about it and stopped

15 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

I prefer to advise people to know fully what they're doing including any drawbacks I'm aware of. Their choices are not mine to make. In every blessing is a curse, and in every curse there is a blessing. For me it was a constant battle to stay dry and I didn't realize how stressful that had been until I stopped fighting. Now I am much happier with life in general plus I'm enjoying the wearing of diapers which I'd always denied myself of doing. For me the only curse is the cost and it's not that bad.

Bettypooh

It was your posts that helped me come to realization that my emotional need was valid reason to go to diapers.

My advice as always is to be absolutely sure this is what you want. Once certain beyond doubt. Go for it and stay comitted to your goal and above all enjoy the journey. I am a bedwetter and thoroughly enjoy being this way. I couldn't imagine life without everything that goes with being a nightly bedwetter but for most people the reality of wetting the bed every night is not something they can cope with.

• Like 1

I know alot of people have asked how to un-potty train yourself and I know there are tips on youtube videos.

Firstly a bit of advice if your doing this for fun then please know when to stop before it gets to be permnant as no one likes to be diaper dependant forever.

As for myself I have disabilities and am already part way to becoming diaper dependant although this wasn't by choice incontinence sucks.

Anyway here are a few tips on how to achieve being un potty trained.

How to put a diaper on yourself whilst standing up.

step 1: buy yourself some decent quality disposable adult diapers in your size these can come in S, M, L, XL, XXL.

Step 2: Open the pack at the tear strip and take a diaper out of it's packaging the unfold it three times until lengthwise then unfold the wings at the front of the diaper then figger out which side is the front end if you don't know then don't worry I will explain, the front panel of a diaper is usually the side Tha doesn't have the tags if you see these then turn it to the oposit side.

Step 3: using one hand to steady the back of the diaper bring the front panel from the back underneath your legs until the front meats your waist/chest now bring the side panels or wings that haven't got tags into position and tuck them into the sides of your waistline, then get the back panels or wings which have the tags on then and unstick the labels and place them firmly at the front or sides of the waist it doesn't matter which tags that you stick down first as long as they hold in place but a general rule of thumb is to do the bottom tags first then to transfer to the top ones.

Step 4: Run your finger around the top and then the leg gathers this is to ensure that there are no gaps between them as any gaps between your skin and the diaper will cause embarrassing leakage, now stand up and if the diaper doesn't move then you have a good fit remember to only choose diapers that you can comfortably fit into as too tight will cause constriction or won't close up, too loose and you get leakages occurring so choose one that really fits you well.

Step 5: Once used then remove strait away as soon as possible to avoid diaper rash once done clean yourself up then fold the diaper in on its self using the sticky tags and throw away in a bin and repete the earlier steps.

How to become diaper dependant or conditionally incontinent.

Step 1: self belief tell yourself that from now on all you will wear is diapers even I you become desperate for the toilets say and believe that you will not need to go to another dirty toilet again tho will be the hard bit.

Step 2: Drink as much fluids as humanly possibly without passing out the best thing is isotonic drinks as water will leach out the minerals in your body and may become dangerous if you consume too much as drinking too much water can cause toxicity and could kill you, so is something that should be avoided at all costs.

Step 3 Maintaining your new routine make sure that you stick to your new way of life and wear diapers fully at all times of the day even at night time as if you stop the training at anytime it won't work follow the process of being in diapers for a month or more depending how on your body works.

Step 4: Build up a stash of diapers and keep to your new way of life or should I say old one as you don't want to run out of diapers at any-time now relax and tell yourself that this is for the long-term and it will naturally become permanent after a period of some time.

Step 5: At any stage if you are unsure if this approach isn't right for you or that it isn't what you had in mind when you started then stop and revert back to being toilet trained before it's too late seek professional pycalogical or medical help if you want to escape from this routine.

hope this helps awnser any questions about this subject as for some people it might seem uncomfortable with it.

Yours sincerely

Teksing8889

Make sure to drink alot of coffee or tea and soda pop as well as have a beer or some sort of alcohol containing beverage everyday because each of these are bladder irritants which cause more urination and caffeine itself is a mild diuretic ( just like prescription diuretics they cause you to store less fluid and eliminate it by urination) drink Gatorade as its what I like to call creatively flavored Pedialyte) mostly a sugar and salt electrolyte solution which will keep vital elements needed for life in balance instead of being overly excreted in urine, for the same reason use the salt substitute ( in stores right next to salt on the shelf ) using this is a good way to help keep your potassium levels normal or eat alot of spinach avocados banana and potatoes) . You can also go on a regimen of cathterizing your bladder multiple times a day which eill shrink it , never hold your urine and do the pee pee dance because this strengthens and enlarges your bladder, you want to pee as often as you can so the bladder gets accustomed to holding less and starts shrinking . Protect your bed and wear a diaper to sleep, at least once a day lay down in bed and relax for awhile and urinate , this sets up and reinforces to your body and brain that this is a safe place to go potty not just the porcelain throne you have worshipped drink at least 3 litres of fluid per day ( on hot days when sweating try drinking more and as you get in to this further increase from there ( you will get water toxicity if you dont gradually increase the amount of fluid you intake over time ) .and as previously mentioned don't wear anything but a diaper EVER , thid is a self reinforcing thing .maintain a usable supply of diapers , whatever you think you will need for a day add three to that. and be like a normal Incontinent person we always have a minimum of a 2 month supply in reserve to cover us for any sick days late shipping bad case of tapes etc etc. Make this all part of your life now because it will be later if you are successfull . If I think of any others I'll post you. Good luck and let us know how you're doing or ask any questions you have , the only dumb question is the one you don't ask .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
On 9/7/2016 at 5:32 AM, Rob110 said:

You are on a slippery slope, training to be come diaper dependant only at night really does not work as night time incontincence leads to day time as well and vice versa.

Well, at least in my case, that has not proven to be true.

• Like 1

Some people find that giving up the capacity to hold urine all night eventually leads to weaker daytime control. I think that's a better way of putting it, justforfun. I doubt that it's a slippery slope, just that you're teaching your body to be lazy in one area, and that makes it easier to extend to daytime control.

I wish I had the courage and situation to go back to night wetting full time. I was once close enough to success that I'd wet my boxers if I went without a diaper at night, but only a couple of times. Now I have a six-year-old that likes to climb in bed with us in the middle of the night, that would be awkward although she's still in goodnites.

Why I wear diapers an update

I know what you didn't mean me when you sent this email but I understand what mean by a slippery slope when it comes to retraining myself to wear diapers but its not that simple in my case I was already partially incontinent because of my disabilities.

I've been wearing diapers now for almost 6-7 years now or it will be this/next March in 2017 ever-since I was diagnosed with a weak bladder due to neurological damage from past episodes of epilepsy that I suffered from when I was 12-13 years old in 1992-1993 as per my earlier blog.

And the fact that I am trying to make it more permanent is by my own choice, you see in my case the medication I was prescribed by the doctor wasn't working and made me highly allergic so I decided early on that I would put into practice a plan which I had been formulating for years in-case I ever had to return to wearing diapers due to a illness or injury or if I got sick of being an adult, what I couldn't have known back then when I first made those plans back in the early 1990's after my two fits was how early in my life this would come to fluwishion/reality although I don't think I planned for what actually happened.

Mow at 36 years of age and looking back on my life thas far I still think that I made the right decision/choice when putting myself back into this form of protection from any potential embarrassment as my life has improved drastically since making this life altering decission, because in truth I feel that perhaps I should never have been out of diapers/potty trained in the first place although I don't blame my pearents for wanting me to have a normal life.

Although I can and do still remember what being in diapers the first time around felt like and my first memories of being a baby started early in 1981/82 when I was only 18 months old but that's another blog for another time.

Anyway the reason I am responding to you is that I wanted to make my decision clear so nobody else who saw my original blog could judge me.

by the way my previous blog was only some advice that I had gotten on-line from another source it was not and never intended as a form of encouragement to others that may follow my own decisions, however that being said I hope you understand my feelings on this subject and although I don't view myself as a freak it is nice to put on a fresh clean diaper at night and sleep like a baby in my case literally.

Ps- I don't personally consider myself a adult baby or a diaper lover because I am not obsessed with this way of life but I do have some of these tendencies in my head but thats probably from conditioning/brain washing because of the fact over the years I watched lots of baby adverts on tv and on the internet not that I was into those things as they were just adverts and ones I couldn't avoid because they were not able to be fast forwarded in live tv or internet documentaries.

Anyway these are just some of my thoughts and should not be used or taken out of context as I'll leave it to you to judge me or not, but don't be a troll as I hate Spam.

yours sincerely

Chinababy888

Once you are completely sure this is what you really want without any doubts whatsoever then go for it. Becoming a bedwetter is achievable but will take real commitment. From now on always remember you are a bedwetter and plan your life around this. For the foreseeable future your bedwetting will be deliberate but you should from now on wet each and every night without fail. Every morning you should wake to a soaking nappy or a wet bed. The choice is yours. You should be aiming to get to the stage wher ewetting the bed although still deliberate is perfectly natural and normal and getting up to use the bathroom is wrong. From then on nature will take its course and you wil become a true bedwetter.

• Like 1