LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

WIfe says 24/7

2 hours ago, ungulate said:

Wow, if I could share some of my experiences, you would be shocked, but it would just look like fap fodder, because my SO and I create our scenarios together, and they are anything but boring or merely "tolerant." To give you a tiny peak at the risk of sounding dishonest, I will tell you that my mommy has on more than one occasion had a very obvious orgasm playing peek-a-boo with me while I was nursing.

21 hours ago, dizzy said:

She only uses the locking pants while at home, my mistake for not clarifying. While at work, I use pull ups so not to interfere with my duties as I own my company. As for the costume, it a private party at our house. Maybe I should have explained a bit more in detail but you live and learn. We did discuss the pitfalls and have allowed for this.

Thanks for the clairification.

1 hour ago, eatenbywo1ves said:

This needs to be on like an inspirational poster with people rowing a boat or like a giant mountain or something stupid like that.

As far as understanding everyones reaction to your original posting, let me use this analogy. It would be the equivalent of an upper middle class white person going into an impoverished area looking to join a gang and when finding said gang stating to them "LOL totally not a cop guys, just looking to do some real gang banger shit.", that situation doesn't tend to end fairly well.

No established history, super role-played topic in fiction (although there are people who do these sort of things in real life and post about it, but not on any board extensively), and just general blase approach of "yup this totally is happening", been baited out before.

Bad analogy maybe, it happens.

1 hour ago, eatenbywo1ves said:

No established history, super role-played topic in fiction (although there are people who do these sort of things in real life and post about it, but not on any board extensively), and just general blase approach of "yup this totally is happening", been baited out before.

Bad analogy maybe, it happens.

20 hours ago, eatenbywo1ves said:

This needs to be on like an inspirational poster with people rowing a boat or like a giant mountain or something stupid like that.

As far as understanding everyones reaction to your original posting, let me use this analogy. It would be the equivalent of an upper middle class white person going into an impoverished area looking to join a gang and when finding said gang stating to them "LOL totally not a cop guys, just looking to do some real gang banger shit.", that situation doesn't tend to end fairly well.

1 hour ago, Diapered Jason said:

That's a drunk post, hehe.

I'd say compromise is important, but that begins with communication and the will to make the relationship work. The mistake I see often is people talking but not listening. You can tell your date all about your fetish, but what also really matters is when they tell you how to have sex with them. Everyone is different, so pay attention and learn to how to make your partner happy sexually. Then, he/she will make you happy too.

I've always found one powerful clue to making a relationship work. Treat the other person as more important than you. It is certainly against the current 'self-first' concept so popular today. But it is also true that relationships today are far worse than they used to be. When both partners are treating the other as more important then you get two people constantly striving to do the best for each other. It is a good recipe for success.

• 7 months later...

I'm not sure why people on this site immediately fire down at someone who makes a post, just because some of you have not experienced various scenarios or fantasy scenes, doesn't mean they never happened.

Why not give some of the new people a break and jut a little bit of rope with their first post, if they're bull shitting, they'll hang themselves down the road, personally, I believe Dizzy, there are women out there that WILL grant a person their fantasy, I know from first hand experience.

All I'm saying is, if none of you have anything positive to post about another persons post, just close it out and move on to something more to your, personal preferences.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, def51 said:

Rosalie,

As usual, I think you are right on.

And after all that, you sometimes find that a true experience is even more 'fantasmagorical' than and fantasy you've read. But then, most of the time, people dont talk much about them.

Why would a sane, intelligent, knowledgeable woman, who looks beyond the range of the moment to what this means over time, want any part of this? It is expensive, pulling money away from other things,

The OP made his post on September 5, 2016, and we're having a discussion whether or not somebody lied 8 months ago.

Lol, it is possible to wear diapers 24/7, but you will never get to experience being a baby 24/7. That is the difference everyone is arguing about. Unless you have some sort of psychosis, that is just not possible. Life is full of responsibility that cannot be ignored. Job, family, friends, your very livelihood, etc.