LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

WIfe says 24/7

Well my wife has decided that I will be wearing diapers 24/7 until Halloween at least. She really surprised me yesterday when she told me to go empty out my underwear drawer and fill it with diapers. We have played around a little bit with diapers and FLR but she never really seemed into it. She told me to put on a thick diaper and then put locking pants on over it, she closed the lock and told me I could get changed when she decided. Needless to say it was an interesting day. I didn't think she had it in her, but here I sit typing this while thickly padded and wet waiting for my wife to get up and let me out to change again. She is also looking for Halloween costumes for me, she is looking at a sexy witch with a very short skirt to show my diapers. I'm not sure How I'm going to pull this off but as long as she is in charge it will be interesting. Has anyone else had this happen? Yes this is a real post not some fantasy.

• Like 2

She is a keeper. This whole thing started with us trying chastity devices but they didn't seem to be practical. So I read somewhere that diapers can be used instead. I told her about it and she thought it was a good idea. She is still looking for some other women to chat with about FLR and get more ideas on how to be a mistress. WE are both very new to this and would love to explore more of it.

• Like 1

I am kept as a 24/7 AB. Have been this way for over seven years. After an auto accident I was left with no bladder or bowel control so I had to wear diapers 24/7 anyway. So after I finally made it home my wife

• Like 1

My husband decided I needed to wear diapers 24/7 one day and has kept me in them since. I am not allowed to wear underwear, I have to wear diapers. Yes this is true and it's all in my blog.

I had my doubts when I first read, mainly based on the OP have so few posts, and the grammar being similar to somebody who is posting with one hand.

Whenever you read the qualifier:

On 9/5/2016 at 3:44 AM, dizzy said:

Yes this is a real post not some fantasy.

My 47 years of experience tells me that it is

Really people? I come to this site as a new member, read all the posts and offer up my experience and this is what I get in response? Just FYI, I can't wear chastity cages due to surgery so after researching alternatives I found diapers as a substitute. My wife, who is very willing to play along and start a new journey in our relationship, decides to get things started and it's called fake and a fantasy. I had high hopes for this community and was hoping to meet like minded people, I am not so sure about that now. I am sure there fake people that do this but that's not me.

• Like 1

She only uses the locking pants while at home, my mistake for not clarifying. While at work, I use pull ups so not to interfere with my duties as I own my company. As for the costume, it a private party at our house. Maybe I should have explained a bit more in detail but you live and learn. We did discuss the pitfalls and have allowed for this.

• Like 1

I can say that being in an relationship with a beautiful DL that our relationship is pretty normal but the original story just sounds like complete fiction. Not saying that it couldn't happen but I know from knowing several abdl couples and

Wow, if I could share some of my experiences, you would be shocked, but it would just look like fap fodder, because my SO and I create our scenarios together, and they are anything but boring or merely "tolerant." To give you a tiny peak at the risk of sounding dishonest, I will tell you that my mommy has on more than one occasion had a very obvious orgasm playing peek-a-boo with me while I was nursing.

• Like 1