LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Watches!

If I was rich I would be a watch guy for sure.

Currently using an Apple Watch - I know, complete waste of money - but I rather like having notifications, texts and driving directions pop up on my wrist instead of constantly having to get my phone out. I can even talk to people by speaking into my wrist like a secret agent man!

21 minutes ago, eatenbywo1ves said:

SO post some pics of your guys shit already then! i want to see what you guys enjoy wearing, so I can bite on your style.

Bite away xD

Bonus bracelet photo because I mentioned them in my post. And, just in case you were wondering: no, I'm not gaudy enough to wear all of them at once.

watches.JPGbracelets.JPG

This is whats left of my late husbands collection. I sold the Rolex I had bought new for him to pay for my daughters divorce attorney :( I also gave 4 male relatives their choice of a watch from the collection. The Hamilton Ventura in white gold was the first taken (Men in Black watch) and a Citizen Navitimer went also. One of the others was an Italian automatic (don't remember the brand) but it was very large. I don't remember what the fourth was but it was as nice as any left in the case now.

The watch in the lower left of the case is a Luminox (Navy Seal) dive watch. It's an automatic movement with date window in stainless steel with a stainless steel bracelet. Next to it is a vintage Hamilton tank watch with date window and a manual movement. To it's right is a Seiko Black Monster dive watch with the day and date window and an automatic movement in stainless steel with stainless steel bracelet with expansion. When he bought this watch he had to purchase it from a dealer in Japan and have it shipped here because they didn't sell them in the US at the time. Top left is another Seiko dive watch with day and date window, automatic movement in stainless with a stainless expansion bracelet. The blue faced Seiko to it's right is an automatic movement with day and date window. This is a vintage watch from 1969 if I'm reading the serial number correctly.

The swatch is the Yellow Submarine watch he bought for me. It's water proof so you can swim with it but it's never been worn. These watches were released in limited edition but shortly after the release The Beatles through Apple Records threatened to sue for copyright infringement. Swatch was trying to be tricky as you can see the case says Yellow Sub not Yellow Submarine but the drawing was too obvious a ripoff so Swatch not only discontinued production they recalled all the stock left in the stores. Fortunately my husband knew the watch would be a collectors item and he snapped one up the moment they hit the stores. I have some more he bought to collect but these were handy and I didn't want to dig through all my clutter.

Hugs,

Freta

P1010009.JPG

P1010020.JPG

P1010015.JPG

P1010019.JPG

• Like 1