LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just want to let Long time AB/DL community , we lost one of our own

babyc

• 5 months later...

In Loving Memory of my Mommy and Love of my Life, Miss Deborah Jo Wood. We had only begun Life together, but it felt like I had known you forever. You Accepted me with open arms, and I you. Your Family and friends betrayed you in the end. Yet I, and know you know that I am your one and only, your truest love your greatest friend. Forever and ever till we meet again. I miss you Debbie...You look so pretty with wings....I continue on as you wished, in your loving memory I honor you, with tears in heaven.

Your Baby boy,

Timmy

On 2/26/2017 at 11:30 AM, Repaid1 said:

In Loving Memory of my Mommy and Love of my Life, Miss Deborah Jo Wood. We had only begun Life together, but it felt like I had known you forever. You Accepted me with open arms, and I you. Your Family and friends betrayed you in the end. Yet I, and know you know that I am your one and only, your truest love your greatest friend. Forever and ever till we meet again. I miss you Debbie...You look so pretty with wings....I continue on as you wished, in your loving memory I honor you, with tears in heaven.

Your Baby boy,

Timmy

they're in a better place now, i am sorry for your loss.

dont be in a rush to meet them, live your life, have fun with it while you have it. you'll see them again eventually.