LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does wearing Diapers long term affect erections?

When I first started wearing adult diapers properly I would get erections without much control, just touching the diaper would get me erect or even thinking about them. I have consistently been wearing now for a good 15 years and and never get erections anymore I have got that used to wearing them.

I have a few questions - When I

Wearing nappies shouldn't have an effect on erections. What will have an effect is age... 15 years ago you were raging with hormones and now you are a little older you will get spontaneous erections a lot less.

That said, you should still be able to get fully erect when masturbating. If you can't do that then yes it might be dysfunction and you might want to speak to your doctor about that.

I have worn nappies for almost the whole of my 70+ years and still get erections, despite being on Finasteride for an enlarged Prostate.

If you don't, it's erectile dysfunction.

Is it a psychosomatic issue? Do other things still bring you to full mast? If that's to personal to answer I understand, sounds to me though like its more psychological than physiological.

Does wearing still bring you a sense of comfort (has it ever even), or is it just sexual?