LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What did you call accidents?

18 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Not the ones I tried, not only that but every one I’ve ever tried seeped pee out through the cloth-like backing and they never stay snug they always sag on me

Oh yeah, I've heard of that happening. Is that the same for the alphaGators too, or just the Little Kings???☹️

16 hours ago, Little Spider said:

Oh yeah, I've heard of that happening. Is that the same for the alphaGators too, or just the Little Kings???☹️

As far as I know it’s the same for all cloth backed diapers that’s why I only wear plastic backed diapers, I need my crinkles or I don’t feel like I’m wearing diapers. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

As far as I know it’s the same for all cloth backed diapers that’s why I only wear plastic backed diapers, I need my crinkles or I don’t feel like I’m wearing diapers. 

That's true. Diapers gotta have that crinkle, otherwise it doesn't feel like an true diapee!? Besides, how else is Mommy or Daddy going to know where you are?!? That's why crinkly diapers are the BEST, so that Mommy or Daddy can ALWAYS keep an eye on there little one and know exactly where they are, at all times!??♥️???????♥️?

• Like 1