LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What did you call accidents?

I think it's cute what accidents are called by different people. In my family:

mommy called it: tee tee pants, Doo Doo pants

gramma called it: wet britches, dirty britches

sitter called it: pee pee, poo poo.

what was it called for you?

• Like 1

A good friend went into Lloyd's of London in the 80's.

This involved quite a lot of open discussion infront of the family.

One afternoon their 5 year old came in from playing in the garden, and as he gulped a drink, asked "Are our clothes insured at Lloyd's?"

When asked what ever prompted such a question, he boldly announced "Cos I've had an accident"

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

A wetsy

• 3 months later...

I was just told to go get a diaper and come right back. If I was fighting it too bad they would get the diaper and have me lay down where ever they were at. Then I was made to wear nothing but a diaper and a t shirt. Usually I was sent back outside like that. Nothing cute or fun about wet pants in my house.

On 9/2/2016 at 8:48 AM, Dougie1970 said:

I think it's cute what accidents are called by different people. In my family:

mommy called it: tee tee pants, Doo Doo pants

gramma called it: wet britches, dirty britches

sitter called it: pee pee, poo poo.

what was it called for you?

Most of these except my mom would say pee pee and stinky

• 5 months later...

My dad would sing a diaper changing song. When he sung the song I would laugh while pulling down my pants and lying down so he could change me. 

You can sing it for yourself:

"Oh! You went poopy, you went poopy, you went poopy in your tiny little drawers!

• 3 years later...

(Whispered in the ear)

Are your pants wet? 
Do you need your pants changed? 

called over and said let me tell you something. (Two fingers inserted at the leg of my pants.  “ a little birdy just told me somebody has wet their pants. Is it you? 

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I didn't call my accidents that I had when I was 7 and 8 anything. I was always trying to be the mature one.??? Now that I look back on that, I really regret that. My mom would always say, "I'M TIRED OF YOU PISS'IN AND SHITT'IN IN THE HOUSE!!!!!"???????? And just think.......she said that to a 7 year old! Like, come on Mom, really?!????????? That's something you NEVER say to an 7 year old! I love my mom, but GOD DAMN do I hate her temper.????? Anyway, if I had a daddy that called my accidents in my pants something, I would want him to say stuff like, "did you make any doo-doos in your pants?" "Did you dirty your pants like a baby?" "Are you afraid your gonna make a doo-doo in your diaper?" "Did you make pee-pees in your pants?" "You wanna diaper?!" "Do you have poopie pants buddy?" "Does Daddy need to put you back in diapers?" "What have you got back here?" "You got poo-poo?" "Do you have any poo-poo in your diaper?" "Did my little boy go wee-wee in his diapie?" But in general I'd want him to call them pee-pees or poo-poos.????❤️☺️?????????❤️???

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Pamts said:

I was asked. "did you wet yourself again?". 

Probably heavy emphasis on  * "AGAIN" * !

So far no one has come up with a less descriptive potty function - boo - boo.

• Like 1

We didn't have a particularly special name for it. I'd just be asked "Do you need to go pee?" or "Did you have an accident?" Or sometimes "Do you need to take a break and go change?" Or really just "Did you wet your pants again?"

On 1/29/2022 at 12:05 PM, Kapelmeister said:

I would be asked "Did you do Boom Booms in your pants?"

I LOVE that phrase!??? If I had poo-poo in my diaper I would DEFINITELY want my daddy to call my doo-doos that! It would make me feel very, VERY babyish!?????☺️??????❤️????????❤️??? I LIKE doing boom booms in my pants!??????????????❤️?❤️??

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

It was never really referred to in code or with things like 'boom boom' (I'm not sure thats a UK thing but correct me if I'm wrong). Accidents in my family were generally just referred to by myself or others as: "Accidents", "Wetting yourself", "Wet your pants", "Weeing yourself", "Wee your pants", "Peeing yourself" "Pee your pants" - that sorta thing. Pooping seemed to have less phrases and was just more "Pooping yourself "Pooing yourself" or simply "Doing a poo in your pants". I distinctly remember the last one being used in relation to a time I pooped myself as a young-ish kid.

I always found it odd even as a kid when people used 'code' for bodily functions in that sense, or referring to it in more baby-ish terms like 'poo poo' at an older age. I know this absolutely happens but at least for my family and circles it was fairly non-special lingo.

The only one I recall being used sometimes is 'stinky' but that seemed to be reserved for babies and toddlers still in nappies.

• Like 1