LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To boost or not to boost?

Shoobie

I'm wondering your guys opinions on using boosters. I currently still have like 40 bambino Quattro boosters and like to use them with Abu cushies.

But just now while wearing a booster with my Rearz spoiled I decided to take the booster out and not use it.

The main reason for this is that upon careful inspection I found the lining of the Rearz to be 10x softer than the booster. And they say 12hour protection so a 10 hour workday in black pants shouldn't be hard.

So what do you think about using boosters?

Quite frankly I like using boosters as I can wet for longer periods of time before changing.......besides, boosters help me get that real super soaking warm squishy wet feeling:D

• Like 1

I always use a booster pad every time i wear diapers. For me i love the extra bulk between my legs, the extra capacity it gives to my diaper meaning less chance of a leak

• Like 1

When I have a good diaper I don't waste booster pads in them. I save my booster pads for less absorbent diapers as they need the increased capacity. The only time I'd use a booster in something has good absorbency is if I was planning on wearing the diaper for more than 12 hours.

• Like 1

I only tend to wear boosters while I'm sleeping, since if I do start having control issues, I'll completely saturate even the most absorbent nighttime diapers and then some.

• Like 1

Since we have a lot of extra boosters lying around, mommy has been using them in my diapers more. A good booster in a littlepawz makes for a bulletproof nighttime diaper. They make both those and the daytime SDKs bayishly thick.

• Like 1

I enjoy booster pads in my diapers but only during the right situation. I never use boosters when going into public as the diaper becomes to obvious. Though on the days where I know I am going to be home for an extended period of time and I want to be thickly diapered and not have to change, I will use boosters. They do change the feel of wearing the diaper as well.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I love boosters! Add them to nearly every diaper I wear. They add extra bulk that I love to feel, but most importantly it adds another several wettings to a diaper. Currently I'm using the bambino quadro boosters, and the xp medical contoured big/super/extra large boosters. The site doesn't give a brand name, so I'm assuming they are xp brand.

I still havent tried anything from Northshore. But I've heard nothing but good about their products.

I love boosters! Add them to nearly every diaper I wear. They add extra bulk that I love to feel, but most importantly it adds another several wettings to a diaper. Currently I'm using the bambino quadro boosters, and the xp medical contoured big/super/extra large boosters. The site doesn't give a brand name, so I'm assuming they are xp brand.

I still havent tried anything from Northshore. But I've heard nothing but good about their products.

But I've found the bambino boosters to be not as soft as the interior of a Rearz.

So the question I suppose is why boost in a premium diaper.

22 hours ago, Shoobie said:

But I've found the bambino boosters to be not as soft as the interior of a Rearz.

So the question I suppose is why boost in a premium diaper.

haven't tried any rearz products yet, but i'll add them to my list! :)

why boost a premium diaper? personal choice, really. also perhaps laziness, i don't like getting up if i don't have to. boosters turn a really absorbent diaper that usually takes two or three good wettings