LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training age and accidents?

Dougie1970

On 01/09/2016 at 1:26 PM, Dougie1970 said:

What age were you actually potty trained? Did you still wet the bed or have accidents?

i was "potty trained" just before I turned four but continued to have both pee and poop accidents until I was at least 9 and wet the bed until I was 11.

I was out of nappies finaly during the day at 5 in time to start school.I often wet my pants until I was at least 9 or 10 and wet my bed every night until my teens and most nights right up to my early 20's.

Potty trained at 2. Had a couple wetting and messing accidents after switching to underwear FT. Started wetting the bed at 12 and stopped around 18. Have the occasional night accident and have had a few daytime accidents that were annoying.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was 4-5 when I was finally potty trained. Only remember because we had just moved to Island Lake (in-between Silverdale and Poulsbo Wa) and my worst memory is from the end of my potty training. I had been told to go sit on the toilet until I went when I felt something on my cheek and brushed my hand against it. Off flew a huge spider. No wonder I prefer diapers over sitting on a toilet.

• 2 weeks later...

i am pretty sure i was basically potty trained by two. i remember wishing i could go back to diapers in some of my earliest memories around not long after that age. i think i wore cloth training pants for a little while after that, but my daytime accidents were few and far between, and i didn't wet the bed.

i'd like to be able to ask family for more accurate data, but i'd feel awkward lol

I was potty trained around 2 but had relapses until I was 4. I remember being in pre-school and having to be put back into diapers because I was having to many accidents and all my clothes were wet several times. I also remember wanting to go back into diapers after that.

• 3 weeks later...

I was potty trained at age four but continued to wet my pants frequently until I was eight. I wet my bed well into my teens. Mom didn't want me o put me back in diapers for fear it would be too traumatic for me, like being wet wasn't! LOL! I began secretly wearing Gerber vinyl baby pants and cloth diapers at age eleven to cover my daytime accidents. The rest is history.

• 1 month later...

I could never be potty trained, but I remember my parents sitting me down on my potty, but I wouldn't go or they would take my diaper off and I would do pee pee the minute the diaper came off.

• 3 weeks later...

I was potty trained by age 3 , started wetting my bed and pants at age 6 in hopes to be put back into diapers, spent the next 10 years trying to get parents to put me back in diapers, at 16 I purchased my first case of diapers and my parents objected to me wearing them but allowed me to as I purchased them. By age 19 I was back in diapers 24/7, by 21 I needed to wear diapers due to loss of bladder control, at 22 my wife insisted I start messing my diapers as well, by 25 I no longer controlled when I wet or messed my diaper, now at 52 I'm happily kept in diapers by my wife who says I should have never been taken out of diapers in the first place, I agree with her.

• 1 month later...

I was potty trained by 2/3, but kept having rare accidents at school until 14-15. This was basically because I was too shy to ask to go to the toilet.
I did, and still do (when not in little space) hold off, and end up doing the loo loo dance. In fact, the only reason I realised I still do it is because my mum told me a couple of times recently!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

The first time I was potty trained my mom told me I was 14 months.Then at 15 months I came down with spinal meningitis.Took me until I was 4 the second time.Bythat time my mom had three of us in diapers.She said that out of the seven of us kids I was the earlest one ptty-trained

• 3 months later...

I was potty trained at 2.5 and only had one accident (actually I was outside playing in the sandbox at daycare when I was 3.5 and didn't feel like going inside to pee so I just wet my pants and continued to play. When it was discovered that I had wet my pants I was put in diapers for the rest of the day). But after I got my mom to put me back in Pampers full time when I was 4.5 it didn't take long for me to undo all of my potty training and when mom tried to take me out of diapers shortly before I turned 7 I had to be potty trained all over again. For 6 months I'd hold it whenever I was put on the potty and as soon as I was put in Pampers I'd wet and/or mess myself.

• 4 weeks later...

I was late to potty train I was 5 years old I'm finally trained. I was a bed-wetter and needed to wear diapers at night. I wore Diapers at night until I was 17. I also had daytime accidents. Sometimes I would even poop in my pants. So it's 17 I was still wetting the bed and my mom said to me you having daytime accidents. Why don't you just put yourself back in diapers full time. Cuz I think you'll be more comfortable wearing them. I didn't have much to say because I was standing in front of her with wet and messy pants. It was a long discussion but I finally agreed to go back in diapers full time. In reality it was the best decision I made. So from that day on I stayed in diapers even to this day.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/3/2016 at 10:55 AM, BabyJune said:

I wasn't fully potty trained until about age four. My "accidents" weren't by accident, though--I pooped my pants on purpose. Funny, but I was scared to death that it would "hurt" to poop in the potty (my mother made me very fearful about bodily functions, I think), but I could easily find a nice corner and crap my pants and it felt just great. (Getting scolded didn't feel so good, however).

• 2 weeks later...

From what I was told, I trained willingly around 2.5 (I was raised in cloth nappies)...After that, I only had two accidents: one minor mess at school, and a major accident at home. I hardly recall having any wet nights, and never had any wet pants. I have zero memories of being in diapers during or prior to potty training, but I remember wanting to be in diapers again around 3-4; maybe I regretted training so fast? Who knows,...and I certainly don't care now that I'm diapered again, like I've wanted to be. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was potty trained around three, but my first memories are from when I was four or five. I peed my pants once in preschool, and that's the only wetting memory I have. I pooped my pants once in preschool, once when i was at home watching TV, and once when i was at my cousins house for a sleepover. I wet my bed a few times, but not enough to wear any protection.

• 1 month later...

I wasn't potty trained until I was 4 1/2ish. Mom tried but ended up just waiting until I was ready (although I never really was). I wet the bed and was diapered until I was 10. My mom knew I liked being in diapers and didn't really mind she tells me now.