LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite part of messing

The overall experience of messing is enjoyable, but if I had to say, my favorite part is the crinkly sound the diaper makes when you are filling it up. What is your favorite part of messing? Is it the sound, the feeling, the aftermath, or just the knowledge?

I like the anticipation. Squatting over it the corner or in the closet knowing what I'm about to do. Then the act of pooping is an unbelievable feeling! Feeling my pants/diaper fill up, hearing the crinkling and crackling! The thing I miss now is having somebody change me ??

While wetting is always such a wonderful and playful pleasure for me, enjoying a soft warm poopie just sends me to greater heights of wonderful play pleasure for me. There is something ever so sensual and stimulating to feel the warmth of my very soft poopie slowing filling that back pocket, seeking ways to travel even more once that pocket is filled. I

16 hours ago, JonBoi65 said:

While wetting is always such a wonderful and playful pleasure for me, enjoying a soft warm poopie just sends me to greater heights of wonderful play pleasure for me. There is something ever so sensual and stimulating to feel the warmth of my very soft poopie slowing filling that back pocket, seeking ways to travel even more once that pocket is filled. I

• Like 1

I love the feeling of the poo against my buttocks as it comes out of my bottom. Afterwards like MessyBert sit in it so it squishes everywhere. Don't even mind the clean up

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2016 at 4:00 AM, Poobottom said:

I love the feeling of the poo against my buttocks as it comes out of my bottom. Afterwards like MessyBert sit in it so it squishes everywhere. Don't even mind the clean up

I so agree. There is something so sexually intoxicating in feeling that soft warmth coming out from my bottom, feeling that warmth tenting out my diaper, and then the utter joy of sitting and wiggling!:09_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Like 2

What's not to love about it all, the feeling of messing your diaper and the relief of having to go.then the feeling g of sitting down and having it travel all over your butt. I even enjoy the smell of being a real baby. Then after a few hours the clean up is enjoyable, seeing how far the poo traveled.

• 3 weeks later...

God, idk, so many things. first of all, messing turns me on. I also think it's one of the most relaxing, stress relieving feelings to mess in your diaper. I love the feeling of it spreading under my butt, and I actually do find the smell to be pleasing and one of the most delicate of pleasures. Squishing it around under my butt is really nice, wearing it for prolonged periods of time gives me a really care free feeling, it makes me feel like I have complete freedom to do whatever I want when no one is looking, and makes me feel comfortable to just be myself. It's also extremely erotic for me, idk why. I haven't heard modern science document this phenomenon very much, but to me it's definitely something very special.

A super messing, 2 or more good size messes going all the way up the front and back. Feeling my cheeks slide around in it and then the humiliation of the massive filthy leak brought on by a good wetting and another messing. Usually being forced out the top leg holes by the tapes. Awesome!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Favorite part of messing huh? Well after decades of severe bowel urgency, the thrill is mostly gone but I still enjoy one particular aspect of messing. The urgency comes on very quickly and as usual, I try to hold it as I start to panic. The inevidable

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Where do I even start?

Knowing I need to go and I'm about to do it in a diaper, the anticipation of it happening, then that wonderful feeling of pushing it into the back of my diaper, the poopy tenting it out, the sagging diaper, and the bulge aftwerwards.

Then, sitting and squishing is so much fun too.

• Like 2