LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tips for staying messy longer

Poll for regular messers'   

44 members have voted

1. 1. How many times a month do you mess in your diaper?

• 5-10
    • 10-15
    • 15-20
    • 20-25
    • 25-30
  2. 2. How long do you stay in your diaper after a mess during your work week (average)?

• 30 minutes to an hour
    • 1-2 hours
    • 2-4 hours
    • 4-6 hours
    • 6-8 hours
    • 8-10 hours
    • 12-14 hours
    • You're supposed to take it off?
  3. 3. How long do you stay in your diaper after a mess on days off (average)?

• 30 minutes to an hour
    • 1-2 hours
    • 2-4 hours
    • 4-6 hours
    • 6-8 hours
    • 8-10 hours
    • 12-14 hours
    • Still don't understand why take it off?

I usually am stuck in a messy diaper for 4-5 hours a day and on the weekend it's more like 8-12 hours! I don't get rashes, ever. So I wanted to share some tips for those who choose or are forced to wear for extended periods. I realize that every-ones skin has a different sensitivity and there is a tolerance that has to be built up. So take it in steps and work up slowly. Again this is for those who are seeking a practical way to stay messy longer. Girls have to be much more careful with this as UTI's are a concern.

What you need: box of disposable gloves, high capacity disposable diaper (4hrs an M4 will do, 5hrs+ you'll need something along the lines of a Bellissimo) plastic backed is best here, A large doubler pad or even two, barrier cream (a little tube of stuff won't do), Two kinds of soap, one without moisturizer and one with moisturizer, and some dedicated wash cloths that are set aside for the occasion.

The idea is that you change right before you have to mess. You need to be shower clean before you start. Have your diaper ready, one or two large doublers centered well (I prefer Abri-Let Maxi, they're quite big. The key ingredient is the barrier cream. I only use "Boudreaux's Butt Paste". It comes in a 16oz tub and has never let me down. Put on your disposable gloves, if you skip this, your tapes will not stick!! Apply a very liberal amount. Where? Everywhere that the diaper covers! Not just a thin film, reach in the tub (with your glove on...) and use two big gobs. Make certain that you cover all areas very well. Now carefully peel your gloves off turning them inside out as you remove them. Be careful not to get any cream on your hands, fingers or wrists. If you do thoroughly wash and dry your hands before proceeding. If you get any of this on the outside of the diaper, your tapes will fail! Carefully diaper (or be diapered) not letting the tapes or outside of the diaper come into contact with your greasy bum, if it does get another diaper. Tape tightly, hold all four tapes firmly and stand up, squat down and wiggle while keeping pressure on the tapes. This helps the areas around the tape to stretch decreasing the chances of one busting loose later while the heat from your fingers are helping the adhesive bond better. Once you're in, reach in and pull your member so it's pointing up so it will be away from the mess (if you're a guy of course).

Now go do your business and stay in it! If after some period of time something doesn't seem right or feel right, bail! Don't try to be a hero and risk a problem!! Once your time is up, clean up as normal. Get to the shower right after and rinse thoroughly first, then scrub with the soap without moisturizer very well. This removes the residue that the barrier left behind. Make sure you do this well. Now use soap with moisturizer so your skin doesn't dry out down there. I prefer Zest followed by Dove with moisturizer. Now get out and put another diaper on B)

My skin is pretty tough. I rarely use any kind of cream. There have been times when I wanted to get a rash, just to see what it's like and have stayed in a messy diaper for about a day and a half. I did end up with a pretty good rash.

I mess about once or twice a week and wear for 2-3 hours afterwards. I don't ever get rashes and I don't do anything to reduce the smell either. But I also have firmer messes which is probably why I never get rashes as that seems heavily linked to the likelihood of skin irritation.

• Like 1

I mess my diapers every day least once and some days up to three times. My morning messes I will stay in up to two hours, more if I messed during the night, other times if in public I change asap. I am very lucky in that I almost never get a rash of any kind.

• 1 year later...

Actually I mess my diaper maybe 2 times a month. It all depends on how much time I have alone at home.

3 hours ago, DiaperedPort said:

I usually wet my diaper a bunch, then I will go to sleep that night, stay in it the next day and mess it. Then take it off when I feel ready. I don’t get bad rashes at all. <3

I did that the last time I diapered up. Nice. 

• 4 weeks later...

I mess my diaper every single day without fail unless there is something wrong & I cannot go which is very, very rare. I've been doing it so long now that my day isn't complete without it. I fully view as my diaper is my toilet and never want to change that, Generally I'm at home at about the same time every day when it happens but there are times when I'm away. I never ever hesitate when the feeling strikes to hold back. If I'm in a setting with others around I'll excuse myself & clean up. When out & about I always wear 1 pair of high back PUL's & 1 Bloomer style to create a cuff type of containment in the event of leakage and odor control. I try & limit my time to 15-30 minutes in a mess but could go longer if needed. All in all I've trained myself to go about the same time every day so I can enjoy the experience without others around. I am already fully urinary incontinent so being wet is always the case.